🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Comeback Season is his best work ever. Just amazing.

He dumbed down so much it's ridiculous.
smh.gif

Not his best work ever. IMO lol

Comeback Season is his best work..

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

smh.gif

In terms of lyrics and his flow, but in my opinion, his actual ability to make a complete song has improved greatly. He knows just how to pick his beats, and how to perfectly make the most of them.

Essentially, CS was when he was at his lyrical peak (Even though he proved that he still is perfectly capable of spitting like that, he just seems to choose not to); but his music making abilities in general are miles ahead of that point now.

smh.gif

In terms of lyrics and his flow, but in my opinion, his actual ability to make a complete song has improved greatly. He knows just how to pick his beats, and how to perfectly make the most of them.

Essentially, CS was when he was at his lyrical peak (Even though he proved that he still is perfectly capable of spitting like that, he just seems to choose not to); but his music making abilities in general are miles ahead of that point now.

I log onto the Atlanta Journal Constitution to see whats going on and I see this:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Atlanta wedding planner is Drake’s muse[/h1]
5:05 am July 2, 2010, by Jennifer Brett

35042_1447430098349_1011078506_1311196_423151_n-187x300.jpg

Photo by Jennifer Ballard Photography

In the single “Karaoke,â€

I log onto the Atlanta Journal Constitution to see whats going on and I see this:

[h1][/h1]

Originally Posted by Gordonson

smh.gif

I agree with most of this . But I dont think he can still spit like that , he can still rap good , and when he wants almost go that hard , but thats his peak . His song making has improved but I wonder if they were to re-release Replacement Girl would it catch on like Best I Ever Had.. Or even Extra Special from Room For Improvement. 

smh.gif

I agree with most of this . But I dont think he can still spit like that , he can still rap good , and when he wants almost go that hard , but thats his peak . His song making has improved but I wonder if they were to re-release Replacement Girl would it catch on like Best I Ever Had.. Or even Extra Special from Room For Improvement. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

good look, I was curious about this too.

good look, I was curious about this too.

smh.gif

For the longest I wished he did that or at least made a mixtape with Trey Songz. They basically helped put each other on... and I think it might turn out to be one of the best "Best of Both Worlds" type deals.

smh.gif

For the longest I wished he did that or at least made a mixtape with Trey Songz. They basically helped put each other on... and I think it might turn out to be one of the best "Best of Both Worlds" type deals.

[h1][/h1]

[h1][/h1]

Back
Top Bottom