🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Only albums from Wayne that matter are the Carter series.

Everything else you can't use when stacking up again other legendary albums.

Well once again I'm gonna make the argument that those albums shouldn't be overlooked...it was a product that Wayne decided was good enough to put on store shelves, and felt as if it will sale (because why else would the company spend $$$ printing pressing shipping the album), and that works backwards also, you're saying that people ONLY know/connect with Carter series, but they don't care for what else Wayne is doing. It's like Jordan Brand...we have the retros and signature series (Carter albums), and Team Jordans (side projects as you guys call it), those team jordans are still part of Jordan brand, are a product of Jordan. I understand your argument though.

Last edited by a moderator:
ianohb is not a damn wayne album

more of a compilation album supported by wayne

yall serious?

carter 4 sold 900,000+

nothing was the same sold 600,000+

those are the last two wayne and drake SOLO projects

c'mon now

ianohb is not a damn wayne album

more of a compilation album supported by wayne

yall serious?

carter 4 sold 900,000+

nothing was the same sold 600,000+

those are the last two wayne and drake SOLO projects

c'mon now
Waynes album, but not a damn wayne album 
roll.gif

If the albums were remotley good, ya'll would be counting it. End of discussion.

I've never called anyone a troll ever in life but it's obvious where you lie
How is that trolling? 500 Degreez not a Wayne album? Tha Block Is Hot not a Wayne album?

oh, only the Carter counts...whoops

smh, so what?

wayne just dropped a single that he's barely on

see how credit works?

those compilations bare his name to boost sales

smh, so what?

wayne just dropped a single that he's barely on

see how credit works?

those compilations bare his name to boost sales

I guess man whatever, I'm not about to ruin this thread with this pointless discussion.

Yeah, got some game from my days
So she might say she love me
She don't love me like she say she love me

Even on non in your feelings songs he speaks that in your feelings realness

Dudes tryna argue that Wayne albums aren't real Wayne albums and they don't count or exist lol

Dudes tryna argue that Wayne albums aren't real Wayne albums and they don't count or exist lol

they are not the same for reasons the general public recognizes and you're trying to

argue that. :lol:

And if you scroll up I said multiple times that I agree with them not being the same BUT that they are still 100% undeniably WAYNE ALBUMS, not mixtapes, not EP, ALBUMS

Bruh IDC what ya'll say ISDWTT IGTPIIHB. If she not trying to get down then FTB. We can probably get her friend to PIIHM and PIIHB.

Am I doing this right? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom