🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Did you even forget Jay-Z had one of his BEST albums ever to come out last year???

I quit..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I mean look at Trey...he had his biggest year and already has his next album completed.

Wait. The biggest year for Trey? With what? "Say Ahh?"
laugh.gif

Drake also tweeted that listening to Trey Songz' new album felt like '07 again. In what world do we live in that people are reminiscing about 2007?
laugh.gif
Was 2007 a monumental year in music? I can't even recall what came out in 2007. Trey's last album came and went. It's already been forgotten. You can assume that these two are working on new projects already because over-saturating the market with music is "a good thing" or maybe their last two projects were just...wack.
You might want to hop on a new gimmick. Being the Drake dissenter is "in" now, so you're no longer the lone maverick that you want to be.

Plus, with your boyfriend Dream's first week sales I would have thought you'd be camping out at a nearby Best Buy to show your admiration for him.

Trey had Say Aah, Invented Sex, Your Side of the Bed, Neighbors Know my name, Panty Dropper, Successful, AND LOL (smiley face)...all MAJOR hits. I bet if you play any of those the place goes stupid. I know he has an extra ear to the streets but sometimes hes just wrong.

I wouldn't call Panty Droppers, Your Side of the Bed or LOL Smiley face "all MAJOR hits" but Trey did have a good year. what Drake's numbers are doesn't concern me as long as he keeps making quality music that I (and most of you) like listening to. The numbers will come with success.  

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I mean look at Trey...he had his biggest year and already has his next album completed.

Wait. The biggest year for Trey? With what? "Say Ahh?"
laugh.gif

Drake also tweeted that listening to Trey Songz' new album felt like '07 again. In what world do we live in that people are reminiscing about 2007?
laugh.gif
Was 2007 a monumental year in music? I can't even recall what came out in 2007. Trey's last album came and went. It's already been forgotten. You can assume that these two are working on new projects already because over-saturating the market with music is "a good thing" or maybe their last two projects were just...wack.
You might want to hop on a new gimmick. Being the Drake dissenter is "in" now, so you're no longer the lone maverick that you want to be.

Plus, with your boyfriend Dream's first week sales I would have thought you'd be camping out at a nearby Best Buy to show your admiration for him.

Trey had Say Aah, Invented Sex, Your Side of the Bed, Neighbors Know my name, Panty Dropper, Successful, AND LOL (smiley face)...all MAJOR hits. I bet if you play any of those the place goes stupid. I know he has an extra ear to the streets but sometimes hes just wrong.

I wouldn't call Panty Droppers, Your Side of the Bed or LOL Smiley face "all MAJOR hits" but Trey did have a good year. what Drake's numbers are doesn't concern me as long as he keeps making quality music that I (and most of you) like listening to. The numbers will come with success.  

Back
Top Bottom