🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

What's funny about "Do It All" is the beat is the exact same structure as "Over."

Even the monotone chorus rides the same.

What's funny about "Do It All" is the beat is the exact same structure as "Over."

Even the monotone chorus rides the same.

I can't even listen to Thank Me Later anymore. %+!* makes me feel extra soft with the exception of like 5 songs

I can't even listen to Thank Me Later anymore. %+!* makes me feel extra soft with the exception of like 5 songs

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Minaj will not do numbers.....that is all

I was SO,SO,SO OFF on Drizzy's first week numbers with "Thank Me Later".

But quote me on this iHust1e...

Nicki Minaj will debut with 400,000 - 500,000 first week.

But.. Then again "Massive Attack" wasn't recieved too well
grin.gif

Make that.... hmm... 300,000 - 400,000.

Remeber, every @***+@+ & hipster chick in yall neighborhood worships her like pagan gods/goddess'...

*quoted

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Minaj will not do numbers.....that is all

I was SO,SO,SO OFF on Drizzy's first week numbers with "Thank Me Later".

But quote me on this iHust1e...

Nicki Minaj will debut with 400,000 - 500,000 first week.

But.. Then again "Massive Attack" wasn't recieved too well
grin.gif

Make that.... hmm... 300,000 - 400,000.

Remeber, every @***+@+ & hipster chick in yall neighborhood worships her like pagan gods/goddess'...

*quoted

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Video Crashers! We snuck in to the Drake's "Miss Me" Video shoot in Atlanta today. No camera's were aloud on the closed set, so feel blessed we made it happen. The red lights were bouncing off the white walls as Drake did his thing solo, without Lil Wayne? But no worries for Drake, his buddies were on the scene as well, Gutta Gutta & Mac Maine of Young Money. It's a typical Drake Video. We don't have too much else to say, due to strick secruity and the fact that no one except workers were there. Z, We got 'em! Team work .. ha ha. 

I thought they filmed this video awhile ago? & where is No More Thank Yous the mixtape
nerd.gif

Video Crashers! We snuck in to the Drake's "Miss Me" Video shoot in Atlanta today. No camera's were aloud on the closed set, so feel blessed we made it happen. The red lights were bouncing off the white walls as Drake did his thing solo, without Lil Wayne? But no worries for Drake, his buddies were on the scene as well, Gutta Gutta & Mac Maine of Young Money. It's a typical Drake Video. We don't have too much else to say, due to strick secruity and the fact that no one except workers were there. Z, We got 'em! Team work .. ha ha. 

I thought they filmed this video awhile ago? & where is No More Thank Yous the mixtape
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

You might have some pre-existing identity issues then homie.
grin.gif

I'm in the mood to #@##/drink/smoke/dance listening to that ...not cry

grin.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

grin.gif

Son you can not party to Thank Me Later besides Up All Night, Show Me A Good Time and Fancy. I think it has some really good songs, I just can see now why some people don't +@%* with Drake that hard anymore. Dude's whiny @%@ voice gets tired after a whole CD. Cece's Interlude and Find Your Love might be the softest back to back songs on a "rapper's" CD that I've ever heard. He's soft and aren't you that dude that they clown on in here for wanting his nuts?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

grin.gif

Son you can not party to Thank Me Later besides Up All Night, Show Me A Good Time and Fancy. I think it has some really good songs, I just can see now why some people don't +@%* with Drake that hard anymore. Dude's whiny @%@ voice gets tired after a whole CD. Cece's Interlude and Find Your Love might be the softest back to back songs on a "rapper's" CD that I've ever heard. He's soft and aren't you that dude that they clown on in here for wanting his nuts?

Back
Top Bottom