🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

[h2]Drake Promises Phonte Collabo[/h2]Monday, July 19 2010 9:20 PM EST | Posted by: YN | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Drake calls into Peter Rosenberg‘s Jewstream channel and, after a whole lot of small talk, Drizzy reveals at the 8:08 mark that he plans to have Phonte as a feature on his second album. Are you happy now, backpackers?

Can't believe he thought "Over" was a good video...

"Fancy" looks like its gonna be like every other video from the EARLY 2000s...

Well... Atleast the song is good...

you can never tell how a video will look based on simple set pictures.. there's no telling what effects Mandler will use after the fact. i hope they don't release "Miss Me" as a video, though. the song has gotten enough exposure at this point and nobody wants to watch a 4 minute green screen video of Drake and Wayne spitting 32 bar verses. i think "Fancy" is gonna be a crazy video.

"I would #@!* the $#~+ out of your girl; no offense though."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that even acceptable?

Can you even walk up to a n_, say you want to pipe the mess out of his girl, and throw in a cautionary no offense to fix the situation?

This dude...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyone else feel sonned by this line?
"call me overrated or created or too jaded because anyway you put it @@%%@ I made it YUP"

Dude went straight for the jugular with this one
smh.gif
basically everything I used to say about him 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cor23ey

I'm late, but does anyone know where the 'King Leon' songs from? And is there a full version?
"Street Cred" Gucci Mane w/ Drake & Killer Mike from the Gucciamerica tape.

that Do It All the whole time i was waiting for the beat to drop and come in hard. Dissapointed in my mans Rob Holladay with that beat. Cool though.

my dude drake made sure to say pause after all the "ayOOOO" moments he's had with the media
laugh.gif

he keeps takin notes

SMh @ drake telling that fan hed smash his girl...

a fan who paid to see him and support him gets disrespected by drake.

i enjoy drkaes music, but dude is a straight lame.

I'm glad to hear dude went platinum. Even still people will hate and say he should have done it in less time.

Thats fine. His album leaked two weeks in advance and still has people rocking.

All the REAL fans from the early pages of the old thread know whats up.

i'm ready for the next project
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm glad to hear dude went platinum. Even still people will hate and say he should have done it in less time.

pimp.gif
does your !$!* hurt from all riding you do for Drake?

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

pimp.gif
does your !$!* heart from all riding you do for Drake?

C'mon son!

Platinum aint bad for an album an NTer called a failure JUST last week...

I just hope they aren't packin it in after these 2 videos...

He NEEDs a video to "Unforgettable"... "Light Up"...

And to set up Nicki nice maybe even "Up All Night"...

He could push 2 mill if they market it the way albums in the early 2000s were, when a N would get push for a strong 8 months, then it it was doin well even a year...

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

pimp.gif
does your $#%$ heart from all riding you do for Drake?

I mean...if you're gonna go at someone...at least try to avoid making yourself look like an idiot while doing so.

Maybe next time.

I just came in here to say that Drizzy been feelin' himself lately ,, especially for someone who, I would say, didn't sell to expectations.
Think he might be shedding that modesty factor which I think affects a lot of artist's music in their future projects.
One minute he shying away from chicks flashin him like Sampson in half baked, and now he wanna semi-disrespect people in the crowd
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom