🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Real **** tho. Black people gotta stop lookin to these awards as validation. Everybody tune in to watch the Grammies and then get mad when the black artist don't win...but you been knew they don't care about us? This year everybody's all happy cuz Kendrick got nominated lol. If he lose then they gon be like "oh the Grammies never mattered anyways" but if he win then they gon be like he deserves it, those Grammies mean something blah blah

I never believed Kendrick was gonna beat Macklemore that year. I was telling yall back in mid 2013 that Macklemore was gonna clean at the Grammys. I'm pretty sure Kendrick will win RAOTY this time. He should get AOTY but y'all know he's going against the machine named T. Swift. I still think its a big deal that Back to Back got nominated though. First diss record to ever accomplish that feat and it also proves how much of an L Meek took. Ish is embarrassing he better hope he don't win that.

Drake knows when to be black and when to be white Jewish.Ol double agent *** _. He got those industry connects, that's how it got nominated for a Grammy. I'm surprised Hotline Bling ain't get nominated though, the song is good and it's everywhere.

I already know what type are. Go listen to Craig David and browse ya ex ig

I already know what type are. Go listen to Craig David and browse ya ex ig

wow :rofl:

The way Drake fans gets stereotyped is all types of wrong..:smh: I'm gonna head to general before this gets ugly.

Where Jon B at? Drake is heavily influenced by his style. That's the joint project that would be fire.

Dude ain't been seen since 98. He probably selling used cars or something.

Last edited:
tommyicerocking tommyicerocking your not allowed to say that on this site. They tell me I'm just a hater for saying it wasn't good [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Honestly just right now if the first time I've listened to a bunch of these songs in a long time :lol: Digital Dash, Change Locations, and Plastic Bag I keep in regular rotation though

Back
Top Bottom