🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I dont think ill ever see Antidope admit to one single drake song not being "fire" in my lifetime.

He could put out fart noises on an album and he'd claim it to be greatness.

But I've specifically said that Drake is the only dude out consistently putting out good R&B music which is a shame cause he doesn't spent all his energy in that genre.

Drake does have some good R&B songs but he's far from the best. You said R&B period is bad but you love Drake. That's sounds dumb as hell when alot of his music is R&B driven.

I can Honestly say I've never heard practice at a party....the lyrics are kinda suspect forreal

I heard it but it was no where near the level of No Hands, Pop That, Birthday Song, Magic, Bandz. Them joints had girls loose. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I dont think ill ever see Antidope admit to one single drake song not being "fire" in my lifetime.

He could put out fart noises on an album and he'd claim it to be greatness.
Best I ever Had is garbage and the Worst Drake song ever Made.

I've said this multiple times before but yeah,continue to feed the narrative.

Ive heard practice at a party but its nothing compared to like when they throw classic YG and Joe Moses or Ty$ or RJ or somebody out here in LA.

I normally hear Practice during that 1am slow down mix [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

And its random but worst behavior is top 3 worst drake songs ever. NWTS as a whole is just forgettable as hell. By far worst drake album

Sleepy, worst behavior is one of my fav drake songs. Mase flow at the end :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Forgettable? Not with songs like tuscan leather, come thru, connect, wu tang, etc

TML was prolly the worst as far as cohesiveness but he was spitting on there. Light up, thank me now, miss me :pimp:

Last edited:
TML is the "worst" Drake album and its more all over the place than anything.

Worst Behaviour is one of my favourites on NWTS

Last edited:
TML wasnt that strong rapping wise, but he still had some really good songs on there.

NWTS is pure meh to trash to me. When I think about Drake I dont think of anything on that album other than Come Thru, Connect, The Motion would have been awesome if it wasnt a bonus track, and like...thats pretty much it. Everything else is meh to bad

TML is awful. It was all over the place. Sounded so off compared to his previous mixtapes. Take Care and NWTS got some joints.

Worst Behavior is so damn dumb. I'm still shocked that trash took off.

The Motion is my favorite Drake song. I need more music like that, not really rap or R&B. Just that mellow pop music.

NWTS I liked furthest thing, from time, the language, and too much. Can only play Tuscan if I plan on listening front to back. Same goes with connect, wu tang, and come thru. They're good songs I just don't listen to them individually. The motion is greatness

EDIT : Forgot to mention that worst behavior is trash

Last edited:
TML wasnt that strong rapping wise, but he still had some really good songs on there.

NWTS is pure meh to trash to me. When I think about Drake I dont think of anything on that album other than Come Thru, Connect, The Motion would have been awesome if it wasnt a bonus track, and like...thats pretty much it. Everything else is meh to bad

Oh yeah and Too Much is cool too

Off of 40's IG

Oh yeah and Too Much is cool too
Too much is the version of Drake I wanted for majority of the album.

Jesus Christ another classic ruined. Dude turned one of the most ratchet, shake that *** ***** songs into a love song. **** was so disrespectful, that moment I lost all respect for juvie. Then he goes back to birdman, son obviously desperate.

He's gonna end up ruining something like "Ain't No Fun" and talk about how it's whack when whatever girl doesn't come thru to hang out with him. Or "Xxplosive" about how he and ol' girl have good chemistry

He's gonna end up ruining something like "Ain't No Fun" and talk about how it's whack when whatever girl doesn't come thru to hang out with him. Or "Xxplosive" about how he and ol' girl have good chemistry
Ewwww. Son gonna remake the next episode, have nate dogg rolling in his grave. Ayeyayaya hold hands everydayyyyy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom