🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Has the album even been out long enough to have gotten a full listen. I'm two songs in. I like what I hear so far.

THE HOT TAKES

1f525.png

Ya'll don't even understand I got banned from a thread for much less than what ya'll doing in here

We really about to see if Mods play favorites :nerd:

Haven't given it a full spin to pick "the song" off the album but at first glance

No 6pm in NY, 5am in Toronto, 9am in dallas  (I'm sure I'm missing more)

nor 

the ride, the resistance, the presentation, the catch up, the motion, the calm (I'm sure I'm missing more)

hopefully he adds to these series in some new music that didn't make the album cut 

Making all us laker fans look bad. Get this dude a d Russell jersey.

Ya'll wildin in here lol. It's been out for an hour and all I hear on the internet is Classic or Trash. Let it play out for at least a week. 98% haven't even played it in the car yet.

Album is full of feels, but overall it's disappointing man.

I'll run it back again but for all the hype, I expected more 5am in Toronto Drake than simp Drake I guess.

Too much truth. I get suckered in every time. I keep hoping that Drake will stop singing so much but he knows that's where the money is for him.

Look, obviously there isn't going to be any of those 5 am in Toronto (my fave out of the three) but all of those sounds are there in this album.  I literally just listened through, I'm up to Views (Track 19)  and I heard a little bit of everything.  Production on this is on another level.  Well, I just hit the wax and the beat just drop omgggg.

Back
Top Bottom