🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Tracklist sounds alright. I am happy about Shebib producing alot of it though.

+

I agree about that cover looking like a Versace ad
laugh.gif

Why does everyone keep comparing him and this cover to something Kanye would do? Is Kanye the first person ever to ever to wear a black button down and gold jewelry?

That little owl statue does look like a drumstick though.As dope as that tracklist is, I'm calling fake too.

kanyetothe.com

Dudes were posting their own Take Care tracklistings and that was one of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

I really hope Weeknd is on a few tracks, and 
eek.gif
if Justin Timberlake is really gonna be on

Drake said he was doing a lot of work on the album, I'm sure he'll be writing and adding vocals on mad tracks
Drake is 0-2 with the album covers 

I was about to say, this @#*@% drake got Quincy Jones co producing with 40? I'll be damned.

Damn I hope that tracklist is real.

Im trying to figure out what are yall expecting from rappers album covers? I dont see nothin wrong with it.

i like the cover and it doesn't look like an rnb cover

but it def looks like a versace ad and this cat never looks happy unless he is talking about wayne

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

takecareFRONTCOVERFINALweb.jpg

Official cover of Take Care.
Kind of looks like he just randomly took this and decided it should be cover. But  I seriously can not wait any longer for this.

Well guys, I've figured it out. Drake is Molech (the owl)

-Is that not a beach scene in the photo behind him, like the water behind the owl?
- And what looks like a person in the water on the picture behind him.
- Molech, aka Drake, is holding the goblet the same way as the owl is holding the flame
- The candle represents the tortch Molech is holding in the picture. The flame represents the sun in the picture
- The picture on the left
- The Pillow is the plush seat behind Drake
- The pope hats could be synonymous to Drakes religion, which dont need to be pictured, or the picture to the left could be of a Pope. Who knows unles someone can locate that piece of art...

Kinda deep..

emblematic_owl.jpg

The tracklist IS fake. Someone on KTT made it up as someone already mentioned within last page. Really believable though.

My man Drizzy had swag from way back
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Glad his voice changed a bit though. Dude sounded like a drag queen.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Well guys, I've figured it out. Drake is Molech (the owl)

-Is that not a beach scene in the photo behind him, like the water behind the owl?
- And what looks like a person in the water on the picture behind him.
- Molech, aka Drake, is holding the goblet the same way as the owl is holding the flame
- The candle represents the tortch Molech is holding in the picture. The flame represents the sun in the picture
- The picture on the left
- The Pillow is the plush seat behind Drake
- The pope hats could be synonymous to Drakes religion, which dont need to be pictured, or the picture to the left could be of a Pope. Who knows unles someone can locate that piece of art...

Kinda deep..

emblematic_owl.jpg

interesting.

Back
Top Bottom