🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I just watched that whole vid and dude is a very talented actor also. He may just be the next big Af-Am actor after will smith. Cool how he foresaw his music career.
Another member of team #onlychild
pimp.gif
Andre 3K, Luda, Me, Kanye and Drizzy.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I just watched that whole vid and dude is a very talented actor also. He may just be the next big Af-Am actor after will smith. Cool how he foresaw his music career.
pimp.gif

Add myself to the list as well
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Orrrrrr the owl could just be a mascot for his crew since OvO literally looks like an owl.

laugh.gif

that was the original reason for the owl mascot, but since then drake has tried to play up some of the more mystical mythological aspects of owls.

but i think atlien seeko is kinda reaching with that one.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by cartune

Orrrrrr the owl could just be a mascot for his crew since OvO literally looks like an owl.

laugh.gif

that was the original reason for the owl mascot, but since then drake has tried to play up some of the more mystical mythological aspects of owls.

but i think atlien seeko is kinda reaching with that one.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

You guys are weird

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

You guys are weird

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by awwsome

My son Tyga getting a drake joint that leaked a year ago, damn.

YMCMB

roll.gif
Damn I never heard of that track until now, it's dope though
pimp.gif

Anyone think were gonna get a new single before the 24th..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

My son Tyga getting a drake joint that leaked a year ago, damn.

YMCMB

lol i remember when Still got it for ya leaked. i figured it was just a reference track, but for tyga? meh lol.. 
on a side note I, wonder what will become of those other drake tracks that leaked like "Something" "On My Way", & "Messages"? Only time will tell I guess. 
glasses.gif

LIL WAYNE: I don’t look at it like that. Drake is my artist. If he wasn’t my artist, then yeah maybe. But that’s my artist. He’s not [just] a friend. We’re more than friends. It’s business. It would be impossible for it to be a competition. I mean, I’m the guy’s boss.
Full Story: Vibe

Back
Top Bottom