🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

glendavis1.jpg

Aight. On my like 29th listen, DITE is amazing beyond belief. My goodness.

This **** here is that **** you listen to drunk scrolling through you and a shorty text convo wondering where did ya'll go wrong or go through your camera roll and just looking back.

So simple but the line where he says "Waiting on you to hit me up" is so real dog. Im to petty to hit a shorty up first after a argument...that real **** when every text you get you hope its from her

Dem feels

Damn son :smh: You need to delete those old messages, move all the pics to an external HD, put that girl in your phone as "Do Not Talk To" and DO NOT wait for her to hit you up. I know the feels you have but that **** is not healthy to dwell on.

I love this song also and it gets me in the feels a little because I just broke it off with my girl of two years but the realest line should be, "young ***** switchin' up the program right now, tryna put the power in my own hands right now." Gotta beast out on your life and make that girl realize she dun goofed. Chill with the sulking.

This might be the softest **** typed in here yet this year. And that's saying a lot for a Drake thread.  My goodness he got y'all laid on the sofa, chin propped in ya hands, watching Scandal like "Sighhhhhhh" :smh:

:rofl:

Listening to Days In The East again while its fire, Drake kill me with the dirty macking and simping to the current woman in his life on big records so she can't escape it. :lol:

"I told you bout giving him chances on chances on chances"

"He's not holding you down, he's holding you back right now"

:smh: :x

I'm sure birds worldwide got tweeting and IG captioning with disgust at dudes that are only tryna fornicate.

Don't understand how you can be in the position he's in in life and having these thoughts, **** even having them period as a man but I digress.

This is one of the only things that irks me when listening to the boy sometimes. Like, this ___ is such a shameless dirty mack :lol: Every time he drops a line throwing a girl's man under the bus I flat out cringe and shake my head :smh:

King Cobra *** ___ man :smh: :lol:

Drake was funny on SNL
his experience makes him a solid pick
No other rapper could do a better job hosting the ESPYs (SRS)

Back
Top Bottom