🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yup. I don’t knw why you laughing. Kids run the social media. It’s Drakes era, and Em is already considered outdated juxtaposed to Drake. A good portion his audience doesn’t even rock w him cuz they’re Trump supporters. Pusha already pulled the 1 card to body him and even that song wasn’t lyrical. He gonna say what everyone else said with more wordplay, and that isn’t enough.

If it was 2002 I would be laughing along w you at this claim.
Exactly how would Drake win a diss battle with Eminem today?

HOW SWAY?

:stoneface:

Uuuh ...everything. As a top emcee, which Em undoubtedly is, you gotta wipe the floor with a dudes that level.

That’s the equivalent of the Dream Team going overtime with a college backetball team. Nah g.
No it don't.

You doing this nonsensical player A can't beat player B so he can't beat player C.

Ignoring the fact that Em did beat MGK. You're crowing over semantics that he did not "wipe the floor" with him.

**** outta here with that.

How exactly is Drake of all ppl beating Eminem in a rap battle? You're not making any sense and dressing up the reply with bull ****.

:stoneface:

Uuuh ...everything. As a top emcee, which Em undoubtedly is, you gotta wipe the floor with a dudes that level.

That’s the equivalent of the Dream Team going overtime with a college backetball team. Nah g.
Yeah, if we talking about how Drake would beat Em in a battle you should actually try to talk about that.

I mean if we adding extra **** then I know Drake would lose cuz he couldn't even beat Pusha T and got completely exposed by him while hes still mad at Kanye for snaking him and is busy being petty with him.

Get through revisiting the legendary ep. 7 of OVO sound radio and then this leaks.
I wasn’t ready
44C460C8-C65B-4D6B-B460-CE0290870AB5.png

Easily his best album

Came out at a pivotal time in my life, so I got a special love for it :smokin

I have two sets of tickets to the upcoming Dallas show 300 section first row and 100 section 15 rows up. With the stage set up I don't know which will be a better experience. To everyone whose been what do y'all suggest?

I have two sets of tickets to the upcoming Dallas show 300 section first row and 100 section 15 rows up. With the stage set up I don't know which will be a better experience. To everyone whose been what do y'all suggest?

Definitely the lower section

The stage is not tall so you’ll be able to see just fine

Back
Top Bottom