🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yeah can’t wait to hear CDQ of all these tracks. Especially excited to hear Can I, Heat Of The Moment and Dreams Money Can Buy.

I've been looking everywhere for a good quality version of "Can't I". I'm happy to have all of these in on place, even though I have a few of those already. I didn't even notice "Trust Issues" on there, even though The Weeknd's version was fire.

I'm not understanding the "guess not" here.
I meant why couldn't they clear them back then, but now they have been since the tracks are on streaming services now.
And I don't even know if sample clearance was the issue, I'm just assuming..

I had The Motion in my Nothing Was The Same track list this whole time, didn't know it wasn't part of the album, lol...

Have all these but wild he got a classic off loosies alone, can’t wait for other artist to get their
Mixtapes on streaming stuff from
cole’s warm up, fnl, Kendrick witb Sec 80, etc

So damn glad to have Dreams Money Can Buy available at my fingertips without hitting up Youtube. Easily one of his best songs. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

And it introduced me to Jai? Maaaaaan.

I meant why couldn't they clear them back then, but now they have been since the tracks are on streaming services now.
And I don't even know if sample clearance was the issue, I'm just assuming..

I had The Motion in my Nothing Was The Same track list this whole time, didn't know it wasn't part of the album, lol...

It was likely a combination of sample clearance difficulties and the songs not fitting his vision for whatever project they recorded during the making of.

Why could they clear the samples now but couldn't then? Maybe he was able to get a bigger budget now, maybe he's made connections that are more persuasive in the years since the song was recorded, maybe he just started this Care Package process long enough ago to where he could afford to wait for the kinds of clearances that would've forced him to delay an otherwise ready album.

Maybe his larger star power just made some people more willing now. There are plenty of potential reasons why.

Man this is so good remember trying to find different sites tryna bootleg these. Now I can get it easily.

The motion>>>

Draft day>>>

Though is draft day the start of drake curse with Johnny Futbol and Wiggins

Back
Top Bottom