🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Half of these songs I had added to albums. He should honestly keep updating this forever. A live album that's really a live album and not whatever Pablo was.

when you listen to Free Spirit and you remember that Drake X Rozay mixtape that never dropped

giphy.gif

Between this and So Far Gone being released again this year Drake telling the whole rap game “My old stuff is better than y’all new stuff”.

Crazy times we're in.

And his own new stuff :lol: :lol:

With the re-release, did any of these get any samples removed or anything? I know part of J Cole’s verse is censored, but did any beats change?

Can someone explain this "new" album to me? The majority of these songs came out in the 2011-2013 timeframe. I've been listening to most of these songs for a long time. Don't get me wrong, some of these songs classics and they definitely go hard but they're far from new.

Is this the first time some Drake fans have heard these tracks?

Can someone explain this "new" album to me? The majority of these songs came out in the 2011-2013 timeframe. I've been listening to most of these songs for a long time. Don't get me wrong, some of these songs classics and they definitely go hard but they're far from new.

Is this the first time some Drake fans have heard these tracks?
We just get the CDQ versions of songs we been listening to for years. Wont have to be on YouTube no more

We just get the CDQ versions of songs we been listening to for years. Wont have to be on YouTube no more

Ok that makes more sense:lol:. It's crazy the number of people I see on Twitter and Instagram jamming out to the songs like your jamming out. I guess for a certain segment of fans this is legit their first time hearing these decade-old songs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom