🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake always using memes to promote
Views cover was one of the biggest ones
Girls tour

Wonder if he really doesn’t drop anything before Friday . Going into this album completely blind is wild, hope it’s good man

i love it, i think yeezyshould have done the same but he made a ton of money from merch, tix sales and apple gave him an undisclosed amount so i respect it

i love it, i think yeezyshould have done the same but he made a ton of money from merch, tix sales and apple gave him an undisclosed amount so i respect it

yeah I agree. I’ve been saying my biggest problem with ye album was I watched all 3 shows and ended up with Ye exhaustion / tired of the album.

just weird not having a single outside of probably laugh now cry later (to boost streams)

I’m ready though

Track list needs to be at least 20 songs. This is like a Drake rebranding. He owned the 2010’s but it’s a new decade now. Let’s see that longevity he’s been talking bout
That’s far from what he needs. He suffers from having these long *** albums. It most likely will be 20 songs though. T

What looks like Ye doing 300+ (as of now) in 4.5 days. What Drizzy about to do? No big lead single this time around (unless he adds Laugh Now and Wants and Needs to help with streaming) I got Drizzy doing 500-600K with full first week

What looks like Ye doing 300+ (as of now) in 4.5 days. What Drizzy about to do? No big lead single this time around (unless he adds Laugh Now and Wants and Needs to help with streaming) I got Drizzy doing 500-600K with full first week

I’d say 680k

1630377929650.png

Back
Top Bottom