'02 AJ VII Hare Samples?

I was searching for pictures of the Frenchie samples that had the all blue tongue like the ones in my avy and I came across these samples.......I guess theywere supposed to be released in 02, but got scrapped.

air-jordan-retro-7-hare-2002-sample-3.jpg

air-jordan-retro-7-hare-2002-sample-2.jpg

air-jordan-retro-7-hare-2002-sample-1.jpg

Yeah, these have been posted alot before.
Black/Red 16s and Hare 7s is gunna be
eek.gif

I seriously cannot wait for this package, it's a top 3 pack

Yeah, this shoe is hot. I would've copped as well. I like these odd color combinations. I have one pair of VII's but I need another pair. I can'twait for this package either.

i know im a minority here but i never liked the hares as much as you guys...

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

i dont like the multi-color tongue
Well you will have your wish ..last time I saw the hares that are about to drop look so plain and corny .. hares are about multi colored tongue and OGsprobably will boycutt them without.. I know without I probably will sell and keep the XVI ....

Well you will have your wish ..last time I saw the hares that are about to drop look so plain and corny .. hares are about multi colored tongue and OGs probably will boycutt them without.. I know without I probably will sell and keep the XVI ....
chill dont say that man...u better be hyping it up to gas ppl by saying the hares wont be mulit-colored. that makes that hares o unique.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Still think the grey is too dark...its supposed to be really light grey...light silver in fact...

what are ya tlkin about the hares wont have the multi color tongue in the pack, samples pics havent even leaked yet.

i dont like the multi-color tongue

That honestly makes the Hares for me! I would rather see these samples in the countdowns then the ones dropping. I was hyped a couple months back because itwas said the 02 samples were saved for the 16/7 pack. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

what are ya tlkin about the hares wont have the multi color tongue in the pack, samples pics havent even leaked yet.

They definately did, fam. The sample pics of the Hares due to release didn't have the multi-colored tongue. Which is pure bull-dookie, but JB alwaysgotta mess up a good thing. Well, not always. I'm pretty satisfied with the X/XIII pack (both of the shoes) so who knows.

But back to the matter at hand, they DID drop sample pics.

Back
Top Bottom