'02 AJ VII Hare Samples?

Originally Posted by JFKTV

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

what are ya tlkin about the hares wont have the multi color tongue in the pack, samples pics havent even leaked yet.

They definately did, fam. The sample pics of the Hares due to release didn't have the multi-colored tongue. Which is pure bull-dookie, but JB always gotta mess up a good thing. Well, not always. I'm pretty satisfied with the X/XIII pack (both of the shoes) so who knows.

But back to the matter at hand, they DID drop sample pics.

un no they didn't....that pic is from da retro card......

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by JFKTV

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

what are ya tlkin about the hares wont have the multi color tongue in the pack, samples pics havent even leaked yet.

They definately did, fam. The sample pics of the Hares due to release didn't have the multi-colored tongue. Which is pure bull-dookie, but JB always gotta mess up a good thing. Well, not always. I'm pretty satisfied with the X/XIII pack (both of the shoes) so who knows.

But back to the matter at hand, they DID drop sample pics.

un no they didn't....that pic is from da retro card......

Word,
grin.gif
misread that, anyway, why would JB make the OG tongue for thenew joints if they can't even do it for the card? You don't know, I don't know.

But still, I WANT the multi-colored tongue

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

i dont like the multi-color tongue
You are entitled to your opinion, but I think that hte tonge is what makes these shoes unique. I love that tongue, too bad they arent using them on thepackages...
tired.gif

Patent Leather is to the XI, as Multicolored Tongue is to the VII (Hare)

That shade of grey makes them look ehhh.... Hopefully, JB does this countdown pack right!

Look way to much like hares....and they are not.

I have a strong feeling the Hares in the pack will have the multi-colored tounge.
JB wouldnt do us like that....woud they?

With no multi-colored toungue....what is the point....please JB the hares arent hares w/o it...This is my favorite VII along with the OLYs please dont kill it

Go to jumpman23.com and look at the hares without the tongue multi color .. EWWWW .. But I bet the new Gen is loving those .. lmao .. youth ..

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Over Rated!

Bordeaux should be released.

^^^definitely have to co-sign that there... (well, not the overrated part. )
hares are a close 2nd AFTER the bordeauxs

ugh
tired.gif
tired.gif

how many times is this gonna be misunderstood ? the picture of the Hares without a mutli-color tongue is from THE RETRO CARD , it is not a picture of the Haresthat are going to be retroed in the pack . ill bet anything the Hares in the pack have a multi-colored tongue

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Go to jumpman23.com and look at the hares without the tongue multi color .. EWWWW .. But I bet the new Gen is loving those .. lmao .. youth ..
Ignorance No sample pics have dropped, nothing about the tongue has been said, PO even stated the pics he used in the post are not pics of the shoecoming out.

JB better realize this pack would be an easy pass for a lot of people without the correct tongue

Back
Top Bottom