0213-PHOENIX_SUNS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-9:00EST

where is all the burnt out suns fans at? how many times have this nbdl team beat your not so "elite" team this season? hah.....

Now I realize why so many people hate D'Antoni....this dude is more of a %#%@$ than a %#%@$. Word to Dr. Dre haha

WOW!!! I though Barbosa was going to make it.

MONTA ELLIS SCORCHES THE SUNS AGAIN!!! Monta does this every time we play the Suns. He had a hellof a game. Baron had a hell a game. Out played Nash and ABUSED the defense. Jackson and Harrington had nice games and so did Barnes. Great win, great game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Amare and Hill had really good games tonight

NBDL takes another win against the Suns.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shaq's cheerleading and D'Antoni's whining on the sideline didn't work tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

Originally Posted by srvballer

Oh and the interview with Baron and Monta after the game was straight comedy
roll.gif
i peeped that too
laugh.gif

baron davis on the last play of the game...

"that was monta's fault, he didn't switch"

laugh.gif
... good win by the warriors... suns are a completely different teamwithout marion..

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Phoenix is going to lose tommrow against the Mavs and Lakers will be the # 1 seed at the allstar break !

Nah, at most we'd be the #3 seed cause New Orleans is 36-15 and even if PHX loses they'd be 36-17 (1/2 game up on us) but if Dallas loses, theyfall to 35-18 and we go to the #3 seed.

^Nicely done. Good to see Nelson be smart and tell Webber he isn't in shape yet. Croshere needs to play, and only if Pietrus decided to block shots inevery game, he would have gotten more interest from other teams.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

MONTA ELLIS SCORCHES THE SUNS

Truth. This is where the Suns are really going to miss Marion.

Warriors destroyed the suns when they had Marion over the last couple of years

Destroyed?

Suns went 3-1 against the Warriors in the 06-07 season and in 05-06.

Since Nash arrived in PHX, the Suns are 8-6 against GS.

This was the most entertaining game of the year. I'm glad Monta got a chance to score a lot at the end of the game. The whole team came out with energytonight. Much better than the Chicago game I went too..

Back
Top Bottom