0226-SEATTLE_SUPERSONICS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30EST

No interior defense... what else is new?
tired.gif

Wow, this lineup they're using is ridiculously long.

Green, Elson, Collison, Durant, then you have Wilcox sitting just waiting to come in.

Harrington with the Kwame brown turnover
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
SMH.No offensive fluidity and crap defense. Leave Wright in, and try to get Monta going.

Maybe I should study a bit for my 2 midterms tomorrow instead
eyes.gif

Asterisk, why are you so negative dude?
laugh.gif
And if you wanna be picky, S-Jax isn't doing too well tonight so far either, but it's just the beginningof the game. The Sonics lineups they're throwing out at the Warriors is just too long.

harrington and pietrus are the same to me in terms of talent, efficiency, and contributions to the team. no wonder nobody took them during trade season-- we can't convince anybody of their worth 'cause they can barely ever do anything right.

HELLLLL NO!

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Yeah, Harrington is totally awesome.

2nd best player the Warriors have without a doubt.

LOLRUS.

harrington and pietrus are the same to me in terms of talent, efficiency, and contributions to the team. no wonder nobody took them during trade season-- wecan't convince anybody of their worth 'cause they can barely ever do anything right.

For some reason I think the Warriors window is closing and is standing at about two more seasons. Too bad I don't think Wright will be able to put onenough weight to make a major difference within that timespand

Back
Top Bottom