04-06 Wayne=Top 5 All Time

Carter 1 and 2, Dedication 1 and 2, Like Father Like Son album and mixtape. Wayne was head and shoulders above everybody, his flow was the best in the game, and he was spitting HARD. He stretched so much great material in between these years that I think this is a fair statement. He was dropping a project every month it seemed like and they were all hot. It's a shame what happen to _s when they stop being hungry.

ri7k94.jpg

Most of his SQAD mixtape catalog is better than a lot of stuff he dropped after The Carter II...

And 500 Degreez deserves attention...

but back then even Wayne said that he was the best rapper alive AND the only other rapper that was on his level lyrically was JUELZ SANTANA. so mathematically speaking that means that and u, weezy , and juelz need to jump off a cliff with no parachute :smile:

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

but back then even Wayne said that he was the best rapper alive AND the only other rapper that was on his level lyrically was JUELZ SANTANA. so mathematically speaking that means that and u, weezy , and juelz need to jump off a cliff with no parachute :smile:

If Wayne had died in 07, he would be considered the greatest. I've seen _s with Big L and Stack Bundles in their top 10 LMAOOO

people like u put him in a top 5 right now and hes still livin. so maybe he should solidify his spot by jumpin off that cliff

Originally Posted by Cuffy

If Wayne had died in 07, he would be considered the greatest. I've seen _s with Big L and Stack Bundles in their top 10 LMAOOO
indifferent.gif

if you dont think Big L is top 10 worthy you smokin sherm flatout L in my top 5 personally

I'd like to see you name 10 cats nicer than L

Originally Posted by CashBanks

indifferent.gif

if you dont think Big L is top 10 worthy you smokin sherm flatout L in my top 5 personally

I'd like to see you name 10 cats nicer than L

WHAT EXACTLY DID BIG L DO TO WARRANT BEING TOP 10? Dnt worry, I'll wait

OP, Add 07' & 08' Wayne as well. "Da Drought 3" and them "Evil Empire" mixtapes were classic.

Right now Wayne is like top 25-20 all time. couple more albums he can be in top 15-10.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, Add 07' & 08' Wayne as well. "Da Drought 3" and them "Evil Empire" mixtapes were classic.

Right now Wayne is like top 25-20 all time. couple more albums he can be in top 15-10.
No.

I feel you OP. He could literally do no wrong up until 07. I maintain he has as many good songs as anyone, he just has a lot of trash to go along with it.

Dude put Lil Wayne in his top 5 but is LOLing at Big L in the top 10. You are a sad, strange little man.

You serious? You just nominated Wayne for GOAT status but dont get how I'd have one of THE 5 BEST RAPPERS EVER in my top 5?

well aside from being one of the 5 best pure Lyricist ever

He was a fantastic story teller

A member of the legendary DITC

Founded the C.O.C which spawned the careers of Cam and Mase

He gave us one of my personal faves in Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous

what you want from him a bunch of *@+$$%%+ songs with Aubrey and Birdman?

in short kill yaself fam

You forgot putting he was dead, which is the only reason you have him so high. He put out, what, 2 albums? He ain't put in no work on the block.He got killed. _ moved 2 zips now he was Meechy out here huh? Please he was a CORNERBOY, a lil %+!%* getting fronted on the work. Wayne in 04-early 07 around lilweezyana, was slanging BRICKS. You know in your heart you don't believe Big L is top 5, you just scared of being real wit yourself cause you a gay hip hop nerd who wanna look like he knows what's he's talking about....In other words, eat a **** fambs
Same could be said for Biggie & Big Pun. All three died right before their 2nd album dropped & I've seen countless people put them in their top 10.
You're an idiot, how do you know what Big L OR what Lil Wayne were doing? They both could have faking it in their rhymes, or been living it, but who cares? Just enjoy the music.

For the record, Big L isn't in my top 15 but I could see why someone would have him in theirs. Finesse, OC, & AG were the best members of DITC.

The era you believe Lil Wayne to be GOAT for, he was just biting Dipset. JR Writer & Camron were better than him at the time, and are better overall.

Still 
roll.gif
 at you capitalizing "bricks". Pathetic.

Originally Posted by heelish

You serious? You just nominated Wayne for GOAT status but dont get how I'd have one of THE 5 BEST RAPPERS EVER in my top 5?

well aside from being one of the 5 best pure Lyricist ever

He was a fantastic story teller

A member of the legendary DITC

Founded the C.O.C which spawned the careers of Cam and Mase

He gave us one of my personal faves in Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous

what you want from him a bunch of *@+$$%%+ songs with Aubrey and Birdman?

in short kill yaself fam

You forgot putting he was dead, which is the only reason you have him so high. He put out, what, 2 albums? He ain't put in no work on the block.He got killed. _ moved 2 zips now he was Meechy out here huh? Please he was a CORNERBOY, a lil %+!%* getting fronted on the work. Wayne in 04-early 07 around lilweezyana, was slanging BRICKS. You know in your heart you don't believe Big L is top 5, you just scared of being real wit yourself cause you a gay hip hop nerd who wanna look like he knows what's he's talking about....In other words, eat a **** fambs
Same could be said for Biggie & Big Pun. All three died right before their 2nd album dropped & I've seen countless people put them in their top 10.
You're an idiot, how do you know what Big L OR what Lil Wayne were doing? They both could have faking it in their rhymes, or been living it, but who cares? Just enjoy the music.

For the record, Big L isn't in my top 15 but I could see why someone would have him in theirs. Finesse, OC, & AG were the best members of DITC.

The era you believe Lil Wayne to be GOAT for, he was just biting Dipset. JR Writer & Camron were better than him at the time, and are better overall.

Still 
roll.gif
 at you capitalizing "bricks". Pathetic.

How can I argue with you when a very basic metaphor went over your head. You're either a kid or a @*#@#!@ idiot and I don't argue with either of those...so take care

Back
Top Bottom