09-10 season, beyond: 76ers switch to old logo/uniforms (any other teams?)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Lakers and Knicks need to take notes and go back to these:

kobeadidashwcjersey.jpg

FF_243153_l.jpg
Really? I like our current uniforms, a bit different but still a good transition from the past uniform.

And New York's is alright, going back to that one above would be
pimp.gif

yea the lakers should go back to those jerseys and kobe go back to the 8. that would be great i would love that

No surprise here, NBA is changing jerseys every damn year for more $$$, especially with all of these dumb alternates lacking creative colorways.

Knicks need to go back to their 1999 jerseys
nerd.gif

And the Magic need to stop playing around and go back to the pinstriped jerseys they had when they started.

Portland is dumb if they change the look of their alternate. Man, I remember NT was so hyped in 2002, when they debuted them.

I wish the Rockets would go back to the 80-early 90's jerseys, or a updated version of them. I've heard were supposed to get a alternate jersey nextseason though so hopefully they don't come out with something uglier than we already have

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

As far as I'm concerned, every team should go back to their retro jerseys from the early 90s.

Not the Bucks. purple is dead. And the teal Pistons joints need to never been seen again.

These joints need to make a comeback.

mn-buc84r04.jpg

Word. The Rockets should go back to the red and yellow threads, and the old school Rockets logo, but with an updated look, like the Pistons did with theircolors/logo.

The Heat should've kept the home alternate throwback uni (the original Heat uniform) they've had from last season. What a way to waste those classicunis in a bad year last year.
smh.gif

And aren't the Hawks rumored to have a red alternate for next season?
nerd.gif

ALeqM5hGJ9fTX0joiMZz8smdJUrm4WdXLg

not anything to do with 09-10 but i was watchin the bobcats heat and saw these. they wore them as part of the NBA's program to promote recycling andother environmentally friendly activity

^^ I sorta like the Nugs' environment friendly joints from yesterday...

I also like Philly's current away and alt jerseys...

They messed up when they went to the wide shoulder look... I wouldn't mind if they went back to the mid '90's cuts... but that was a bad time forthe franchise, so i doubt we'll see those...

Stern needs to permit logos on uni's once again (a la the '96 Raptors)...
pimp.gif

The OKC Thunder need to do something about their uniforms. They look like D League Uniforms.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Portland will be changing their alternate jersey to a retro look, the team hasn't said which yet but it should be nice.

Ummm.......... where are you getting THIS info. Everything else in here is correct. (for the most part)

09-10 season, beyond: 76ers switch to old logo/uniforms (any other teams?)

if it aint broke, dont fix it....

Raptors need to retro there OG uniform so I can get a custom VC jersey made. Lakers should mix the ult white jersey with the showtime jersey. That would bedope.

Didn't the 76ers have some nice alternates though a couple years ago, or do they still wear them? They were like a nice red/white/blue or something.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Didn't the 76ers have some nice alternates though a couple years ago, or do they still wear them? They were like a nice red/white/blue or something.

Yes. They still have them. They wear them sometimes.

Phila has already started phasing out the red/blk/gold colors on their website.

Back
Top Bottom