Originally Posted by Bigmike23

cotto will kill pacman
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Please, Cotto is Mr.Glass
How is he glass? Because he got beat by a cheater who used loaded gloves???

BTW Pacquiao has been knocked out twice legitimately by lesser punchers (granted one was a body shot) than Cotto in his career. If anything Cotto still has afar better chin than Pacquiao.

Cotto got knocked down by Torres and was severly hurt by Chop Chop but Corley didnt jump on the opportunity to finish him off

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Cotto got knocked down by Torres and was severly hurt by Chop Chop but Corley didnt jump on the opportunity to finish him off
So?

Pacquiao has been knocked down by various fighters

Here's a few vids...

just made this,

17a35bd8e42a49c3a7a70165cefa771e9d144a0.gif

If not for quick minded handlers and medical men, we were about 2 minutes away from seeing a very tragic ending in that ring.
tired.gif

Man, yall are wildin' out with this whole "Cotto has been knocked down before" "Manny has been stopped before"
smh.gif

Can't yall see that they are completely different fighters now? Manny was cocky back then, and very foolish... granted those "stops" of him arefrom fights 10+ years ago (he was still practically a teen). Cotto was trying to make a weight class that took a lot of his energy away.

Was this dude really close to falling into coma? Or was the immediate danger him choking on his saliva etc?

I'm glad Rick is ok. Definitely a scary sight right there.

Pac loaded up on that left. Seemed like he brought that %+$+ up from his ankles. Even the sound it made when it connected was brutal.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Was this dude really close to falling into coma? Or was the immediate danger him choking on his saliva etc?

both. plus the threat of swallowing his tongue

When u have an impactful brain injury like that, alotta *!#! goes wrong
he may have been having a seizure, u see his eyes rolling and his mouth stuck open

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Man, yall are wildin' out with this whole "Cotto has been knocked down before" "Manny has been stopped before"
smh.gif

Can't yall see that they are completely different fighters now? Manny was cocky back then, and very foolish... granted those "stops" of him are from fights 10+ years ago (he was still practically a teen). Cotto was trying to make a weight class that took a lot of his energy away.

Stop it...

The point is that Pacquiao is more susceptible to the power of Cotto.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Pac loaded up on that left. Seemed like he brought that %+$+ up from his ankles. Even the sound it made when it connected was brutal.
Most of the exchanges in the 2nd round Pac was loading up that left. Im surprised Hatton didnt pick it up.....

Do you guys think Ricky Hatton is done? Or do you think he will have a fight with either Bradley or winner of Urango/Berto?

choking himself by not having access to to breathing,

here's read the remedy for it and then watch the gif,

The best way to help, is to roll the person on one side to drain fluids from the mouth, cushion the head to prevent cranial injuries, and seek medical help if necessary.Never place an object in a person's mouth during a seizure.

Hatton was in serious danger

I think Ricky should retire.

He'll prolly have a farewell fight in England though. Most likely against some scrub if he's smart. He might be tempted to fight Amir Khan though.

ah got it ......

Hatton should retire forreal. Dude got a young son, a beautiful fiancee.....Dude should just chill with cool 8mil he got and just relax....

After spending several minutes on his back in the ring, the two-time light-welterweight world champion had to be taken to a hospital for a precautionary brain scan, which the father said revealed no damage.

"He's perfectly all right," Ray Hatton told BBC Radio Five on Sunday. "They've checked him out. He's had all the tests and everything. He's not got a mark on him."

However, the loss may leave a lasting mark on Ricky Hatton's confidence, with his flimsy defense making him an easy target.

Ray Hatton said his son, whose other loss was a 10th-round knockout defeat to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in December 2007, would now have to consider whether to carry on.

"Obviously, we will support him in whatever he does and we'll leave that with him," Hatton said. "At this moment in time, he's probably got a few mixed feelings about it. He'll make that decision whichever way he wants to and the family will support him."

Ray Hatton said his son did not need to continue boxing for the money, and that the fighter was convinced he had caught Pacquiao with some good punches.

"He just said, 'The old heart ruled the head again, Dad; steaming in, got my warning signs in the first round. Set off OK at the start of the second round, caught Manny with a few shots. Really worried Manny a little bit. Manny was just throwing wild shots.' He said, 'Then the heart ruled the head again and I went steaming in.' "

Hatton's trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr., called on him to quit.

"I would suggest he retire. At the end of the day, it's his decision," Mayweather Sr. said. "He tried twice. He failed twice. He lost to my son and to lose to someone below that, it's time to leave the ring. He made a good profit. Sometimes you have to go when your prime is still there."

Carl Froch, who knocked out Jermain Taylor a week ago to defend his WBC super-middleweight title, also hopes Hatton retires.

"I have to say, if I was in his position after last night's performance, I would definitely retire," Froch said. "But I can't speak for another fighter. He will decide what he's going to do."

and that the fighter was convinced he had caught Pacquiao with some good punches.

grin.gif
I didnt see but one straight left that actually landed crisp on Pacman

The thing is, when Pac-Man got knocked down those times. He was a MUCH different fighter, a lesser fighter. I think him gaining up in weight is only helpinghim to absorb the blows and have more strength in his punches, when normally its the other way around. Loaded gloves or not, Margarito showed that puttingpressure with constant punches can throw Cotto way off. And that's Manny's skill set right there, add to the fact he is THE fastest fighter in thesport and up there in terms of power

so only Pacman gets credit for getting stronger and beign a different fighter at a heavier weight ....

Cotto fought the wrong fight with Tonio, and neglected his body shots... wont happen again. watch

also maybe u missed all the punishment margarito was taking from Cotto in order to throw his bombs ...

and as far as chins go, margarito's is in a whole different atmosphere then Pacmans.

I didnt say that I'm only giving props to Pacman for being a better fighter when he moves up in weight.

I'm saying that the way he as able to handle it and look even better than before when people recognized him as one of the best p4p is just AMAZING.

I got a lot of respect for you Gunna and your boxing knowledge but all i gotta say is...MIRANDA.

Back
Top Bottom