09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Paul just fought Winky a month ago, i wouldn't expect another announcement on a fight this soon. Now if we hit June and he doesn't at least have astay-busy set up i'd be a little concerned.

the more i see and hear BHop the more I wish I liked him earlier in his career.

pimp.gif

You guys think that there's any chance of an entertaining fight tonight? I hope so....

Benard Hopkins is great Analyst for ESPN. I think he found his post-boxing career.

I'll find it entertaining just to see Bad Chad go to work. I'm tellin you i love this dudes fighting style more than anyone else in the sport today. Ifi could choose one dude to fight like, it would be Chad. If Tarver decides to mix it up, i think it could def be a good fight. Maybe not competitive butentertaining while it lasts.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Benard Hopkins is great Analyst for ESPN. I think he found his post-boxing career.

Between commentating and having his nose (literally and figuratively) in the middle of every Golden Boy fight, he's got some nice gigs lined up forwhenever it is he decides to retire.

Damn watching the replay of the fight...scary moment for Hatton...that left hand was huge.

Know it's been said over and over...but god damn.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

You guys think that there's any chance of an entertaining fight tonight? I hope so....

Doubt it...

Going to be a snooze fest...

Dawson by UD.

I was just about to ask if that was El Feroz!!!!!! Maybe he should listen to B Hop about conditioning. Tarver gonna pull the upset...

cHAD ALMST MADE A MAJOR MISTAKE AND GOT HIT WITH A PRETTY NICE LEFT.

MAYBE TARVER AINT GOT NO MORE STING IN IT ?

I only pick Tarver because of Dawson's AWFUL earings. Maybe it's Tarver's white gloves that make his hands look so slow...

Tarver not looking as bad as he did in the first fight.

And why the hell did they give Joe Buck his own show?

@%+# outta here.

Magic Man is still very slick wit it

his punches dont seem as crisp tho, maybe he's throwin change ups and gonna bring the heater later

laugh.gif

Lampley talkin bout "she can come back anytime"
I forgot how bad Tarvers wife was

Oww
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Magic Man is still very slick wit it

his punches dont seem as crisp tho, maybe he's throwin change ups and gonna bring the heater later

laugh.gif

Lampley talkin bout "she can come back anytime"
I forgot how bad Tarvers wife was

Oww
pimp.gif
Co-sign...

Co-sign on the edit as well...

However she's a gold digger.....She exposed herself as a gold digger since his Glen Johnson fight....

late but...

Dawson coming out to some Jadakiss...

pimp.gif
/Denzel/ "My man" /Denzel/

Still a snooze fest though. He's doing well regardless.

Chad jab and body work are impressive
pimp.gif

Nioooce Round good flurry by Magic Man

yoo I got it 4-3 for Chad after 7. he better not take no more rounds off

Back
Top Bottom