09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Guzman prolly couldnt make the weight
laugh.gif

Bert (Minneapolis): D$- does anyone around Manny seemed concerned his extensive entourage will drain all his cash? I mean he can't fight forever. $50 million will go a long way, but not if you're an idiot. Ask Floyd!

sn2.gif
Dan Rafael: (1:58 PM ET ) It's pretty clear that Manny is going to someday be broke no matter how much he earns. It is inevitible, unfortunately.

I can definitely see Manny sticking around for too long

ohwell.gif

Danno said the Mayweather/Marquez tickets go on sale on the May 18. Im trying to go, anyone have an idea on how much tickets will be?

I haven't been to a big time fight in a long time and I've never been to a fight anywhere near the level of a Mayweather fight

I'd probably guess atleast a bill for decent seats

I remember those prices for RJJ - Tito in NYC back in 2008

sick.gif

just think about it, Im payin $160 a pop for berto/Urango and Angulo/Cintron... so PBF/JMM gonna be off the meter

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

just think about it, Im payin $160 a pop for berto/Urango and Angulo/Cintron... so PBF/JMM gonna be off the meter

i looked at ticketmaster, and the most expensive seats they're selling are 200, so the ones you got should be pretty good, i assume.
For PBF-JMM, i'd guess the average ticket is gonna be $500 after looking at the live gate for Hatton-Pac. They did an 8 mill gate with 15K fans, whichcomes out to somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 a head.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I haven't been to a big time fight in a long time and I've never been to a fight anywhere near the level of a Mayweather fight

I'd probably guess atleast a bill for decent seats

I remember those prices for RJJ - Tito in NYC back in 2008

sick.gif
Went to the JMM and Juan Diaz fight in H-Town. Got tix for 60 bucks a piece upper level 1st row. Face value was $25.00.
frown.gif
A Mayweather fight will be double or even triple the price at face value.Resell value will be ridiculous tho.

if the pbf vs jmm is at MGM u better have good tickets I just stay home cause them cheap seats suck @@#*@#@ #+#. I'm pretty sure hbo has showed cameraviews from up there it's looks wack

Pavlik vs Mora is Off, Juan Manuel Lopez to step in on June 27

A fight very few were looking forward to, Kelly Pavlik vs. Sergio Mora, is off. Pavlik, the middleweight champion, is suffering from a staph infection on one of his hands and withdrew from the bout that was scheduled for June 27 at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The fight was going to headline an independent Top Rank pay-per-view.

Top Rank president told Dan Rafael that WBO super bantamweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez will replace Pavlik, and fight an opponent to be announced at a later date. The plan is to move the event from the Boardwalk Hall and place it at the Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York.

Pavlik-Mora may get rescheduled to a date in September. Though Mora's promoter wants his fighter to take an interim-bout

Why do they still want to make this fight they should put Kelly Pavlik against Arthur Abraham

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Ill put 25 on each of em....

Oh i don't think either of them will win, it just hurts to always see my colombian brethren lose in big fights, thats all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Although, i think Urango is a very live dog in that fight.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Pavlik vs Mora is Off, Juan Manuel Lopez to step in on June 27

A fight very few were looking forward to, Kelly Pavlik vs. Sergio Mora, is off. Pavlik, the middleweight champion, is suffering from a staph infection on one of his hands and withdrew from the bout that was scheduled for June 27 at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The fight was going to headline an independent Top Rank pay-per-view.

Top Rank president told Dan Rafael that WBO super bantamweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez will replace Pavlik, and fight an opponent to be announced at a later date. The plan is to move the event from the Boardwalk Hall and place it at the Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York.

Pavlik-Mora may get rescheduled to a date in September. Though Mora's promoter wants his fighter to take an interim-bout

Why do they still want to make this fight they should put Kelly Pavlik against Arthur Abraham

Word, this is getting ridiculous. Pavlik should just forget Mora and just unify. But I could see it from his side to get a tune-up.
Oh i don't think either of them will win, it just hurts to always see my colombian brethren lose in big fights, thats all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The hooks
laugh.gif
but I actually have Urango winning this fight...

Roach is in another corner again tonight for McEwen vs. Vera. McEwen about to get Andy Lee'd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The hooks
laugh.gif

Roach is in another corner again tonight for McEwen vs. Vera. McEwen about to get Andy Lee'd
laugh.gif

Come on man, "The Manly Punches".
laugh.gif
I can'tmake Urango my fav to win because i don't know how his power will carry to 147 and the fact that he can be very plodding, but i think he has a very goodchance. Collazo hurt Berto, and Urango has a helluva chin so if he can walk through enough shots he'll get to Berto eventually. The main thing there is ifhe still has his power. If he does then he'll knock Berto out, if he doesn't Berto will win an easy decision or late stoppage.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The hooks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Come on man, "The Manly Punches".
laugh.gif
I can't make Urango my fav to win because i don't know how his power will carry to 147 and the fact that he can be very plodding, but i think he has a very good chance. Collazo hurt Berto, and Urango has a helluva chin so if he can walk through enough shots he'll get to Berto eventually. The main thing there is if he still has his power. If he does then he'll knock Berto out, if he doesn't Berto will win an easy decision or late stoppage.

Yea if he gets inside, he has the chance to do some damage to Berto. Great chin or not Berto packs a wallop too so he's gotta watch out.

How much faith you all have in Allan Green to beat the beltholders?

Back
Top Bottom