09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

This _ Gunna was preaching it about 20 min ago
laugh.gif

MOSLEY WOULD DESTROYED ANYONE TONIGHT!!!!

WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION SUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR SHANEEEEEEEEEEE MOSLEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Goddamn he was about to kill Margarito.

I'm outta here but I gotta say I'm very impressed by Mosley this was the best performance of his career. He's now the #1 welterweight. I don'tknow how Arum sells Cotto/Margarito rematch.

GUNNA you were right Punisher will kill Margarito
laugh.gif
but I can't give up on my boy, I hope he comes back.

Nazim is going to be the new Freddie Roach, everyone is going to be coming after him to train them.

Everyone have a good night, I'll show face again in the morning
laugh.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY NEW WBA WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif

Me and my father both tip our hat to u sugar shane....u are the dude
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow I did not see this coming...my goodness...they shoulda stopped the fight theround before tho....he was done....corner shoulda stopped it....wow...

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

See what I'm saying. Dudes was overrating Margarito and was ALREADY tryna classify him as one of the greatest when he only had 1 good proven win on his record.

I guess Margarito lost his punching when they took out his illegal pads in his handwraps

I laughed my $%# off when he knocked him out. Mosley STILL got it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
tonio who..

sugar shane mosley my respect for this dude just skyrocketed. HoF'er guaranteed

his handspeed still has me
eek.gif
tonio kept eatin them rights over n over

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Me and my father both tip our hat to u sugar shane....u are the dude
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow I did not see this coming...my goodness...they shoulda stopped the fight the round before tho....he was done....corner shoulda stopped it....wow...

Same thing me and my pops said...

WOW WOW Shane went in let me say I apologize to Shane I underestimated him and he put in serious work .
Tonio you took one helluva beating the chin is still awsome rehular guys woulndt have got up but damn next time could you move your head or keep you hands up .Honestly I think he (Tony) left a bit to much in the ring in the Cotto fight he didnt look all the way there all night . Sooooooo
Does shane fight Cotto again or does Floyd come out and fight him or will the Punisher fight him at 154 ??

GODDDD DAMNNNNNNN

MOSLEY WHUPED MARGARITOS @#*!!!!...

Beat him so bad he's going to feel it in his dreams.

i never root for mosley but i got respect for what dude did tonight he got a good coach and listen to him unlike other people COUGH*DLH*COUGH

margarito is a BUM, im talking so much +%+! to his fraud !## fans

Back
Top Bottom