09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

hey guys when my dude judah beats urango's !@@ does he have alegit chance at clottey????? or whoever has the ibf(pretty sure its clottey)

Pac is the clear FOTY this year JML had a decent year I guess.

And JML beats both of them.

Amo hasn't posted in here in months but I guarantee you he'll come in here and scold you about saying Judah would beat Urango.

"The Hooks!!!"

laugh.gif

Clottey has no belts at 147. Urango has a belt at 140.

Juan ma aint beatin neither them dudes.
he got no chin t o stand up to them guys. mannnnnnnnn please make that match. dude was a weeble wobble for the last 3 rounds vs a decent puncher.

and Gerry Penalosa was landing Really hard shots on him.

Marquez lands 2 big rights and the fights over ..

both them dudes not what they use to be, you could see it in the 3rd fight with each other they had lost some and in there tune up fights both look shot. JuanMa would beat the crap out of both

I need to see how they both stand up to better competition after the long lay off and the wear and tear of those 3 fights to comment more.

Gerry and Rogers were landing square and he was still standing there outside of the 12th rounds w/Rogers. But neither of them hit like Vasquez and Marquez.

Eh, I stand by my statement.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

both them dudes not what they use to be, you could see it in the 3rd fight with each other they had lost some and in there tune up fights both look shot. Juan Ma would beat the crap out of both
what were you watching?
marquez tune up fight was crisp as @!!#.

he laid dude down EASY.

am i the only one still tight that direll got robbed? .. i really want to get into super 6 .. but im just like ughhhh.

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

am i the only one still tight that direll got robbed? .. i really want to get into super 6 .. but im just like ughhhh.
He definitely didnt get the benefit of fair judging, but seriously, he had to know he couldnt go toEngland andbe on his Bike as much as he did and be given a win on the scorecards

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

He definitely didnt get the benefit of fair judging, but seriously, he had to know he couldnt go to England andbe on his Bike as much as he did and be given a win on the scorecards
I watched the fight for the first time a couple weeks ago. Kid got robbed straight up.
tired.gif

But it was his own fault. He spent waaaaaay to much time running around the ring. There were a couple times were he straight up turned his back and ran, Ican't cosign that. He had chances to really seal the fight convincingly and didn't do it. Hopefully he learns from it.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Tell me that first picture doesn't looked like his head is PSed on
laugh.gif
just the way the lights hit it.

i thought it was a PS too
laugh.gif

i haven't seen Kessler since he last fought Calzaghe and Ward neither since he fought Miranda.

I can't be the only one going for Kessler in this thread??

I'm from San Jose. It's always good to have a hometown guy go go big and do it for the city...but I am not sold on Ward one bit. Can't stand thisdude.

Nah I'm going for Kessler too, but I think Ward is a good fighter.

Jab is stinging Kessler and he's landing some good shots. Kessler gotta throw that signature left uppercut Ward looks like he might be open to that one.

Back
Top Bottom