09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

It's that cut +%#+ is nasty. Blood going right into his eye. Reminding me of that Popo fight years back. Wipe your blood off on the refs sleeve
laugh.gif

Shutout so far.

is the ref really in Kesslers corner scolding him about Holding and hitting?

wow was a headbutt...

So Ward holds the whole fight and nothing from the ref.

Kessler holds for the last two rounds and the ref gets in his corner's face. Get outta here. Ward got that Ivan Calderon in him leads with his head A LOT.

Ward has skills but just like every fight I see from him, he Holds and holds and holds, and gets away with it... plus that stiff arm
smh.gif

he whuppin Kessler %@% tho

Hey just butt and hold and you'll win. He beat Kessler's *#!. But this clown just holds and holds and holds and leads with his heads. Congrats Ward.

Ward beat his *%$.

Good fight by Ward. Terrible fight by Kessler.

I still can't stand this dude Ward. Can't wait til he steps in with The King or Cobra.

Dirrell is much quicker and faster than Ward too. That won't be easy.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hey just butt and hold and you'll win. He beat Kessler's *#!. But this clown just holds and holds and holds and leads with his heads. Congrats Ward.
yall can have this Ward cat. I am not a fan.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Originally Posted by Proshares

yall can have this Ward cat. I am not a fan.
Thank you! Dude's be riding this guy hardddddddd.

Kessler ain't no slouch, dude is tops in the division no doubt so you gotta give it to Ward for beating a better fighter, but Ward man...I can't standthis guy.

cut the excuses
u was gettin whupped on the outside too

laugh.gif
5 headbutts
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thats some evander holyfield type stats

Ward won his type of fight with the holding, but maybe his next fight the referee won't allow him to hold.

Back
Top Bottom