roll.gif

thats some evander holyfield type stats
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO

I TRIED TO TELL YALL +*@%%#

pimp.gif

And I don't wanna hear no $$!#% +%* excuses. I'm surprised at all the complaining about holding. Did yall not see Kessler holding onto my son's armfor dear life? Ward initiated most of it but yall acting like Kessler wasn't hugging on to.

As for the headbutts, it's unfortunate but if you think they were deliberate, you a dumb +%*. Watch any of Andre's fights going back for years,you'll notice he has a bad habit of leading in with his head when he goes in for a clinch.

Either way, headbutts, holding, what ever excuse you wanna throw out there, Dre out boxed Kessler from round 1 to the stoppage. Made the champion look like anamateur. If you think Kessler was the better fighter tonight I don't know what to say. Honestly I expect better from some of yall.
eyes.gif

U reading what u wanna read son. aint no one said any excuses. dudes in here sayin cut that *#!% out with the excuses.

dude was Holdin his %$* off... and didnt need to. do I need to quote everyone in here sayin Ward was whuppin Kessler.

and leading with your head ... uhhh that is a head butt and considered a foul and when done repeatedly its worthy of point deduction.

My fault maybe I should of addressed SJSneakerheadIII and Proshares
on_line.gif
MFr3shM specifically.
eyes.gif

And what did I say about the headbutting? I said it WASN'T deliberate and that it's a bad habit that's stuck with Andre his whole career.

i can't wait for kessler vs froch. froch won't have any defense against kessler's power nor does he posses a fraction of ward's speed, skill,or movement. i just hope that kessler isn't damaged goods after this beating.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

King Abraham is gonna Knock Dirrell into the 8th row.

Im looking forward to that one

thats if abraham slow #$% can even catch Dirrell
Yep. Son has A LOT of flaws in his game but I didn't know he was THAT fast.

[h6]evander holyfield (los angeles)[/h6]

i ant see no headbutts
[h6]Mike (los angeles)[/h6]
Dan will Kessler crying about been cheated tonight and Dirrell camp thinking he got robbed hurt the future of the super 6?
[h6]Dan Rafael[/h6]
[h6] (11:48 PM)[/h6]

I have no idea and don't care. He lost fair and square, as did Dirrell.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
evander holyfield
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so Dirrell gonna run all nite? and land what? Arthur dont leave himself open and is far superior to Froch.

U ever seen a dude sleep standin up? 2:25
laugh.gif

*Dead* five seconds in. Son really stepped into the ring rocking the authentic King Arthur mole skin fur garment.

WOW at the first KO and the last 2 in that video. Arthur is FOLDING ++@*@#... and I can't believe dude went zZzZz on his feet.

Like I told people before I wouldn't be suprised if Andre doesn't win a fight the whole tourney. And I'm a fan. Dude wasn't ready for thesetype of fights too much inexperience. Bad management from Andre's camp

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Like I told people before I wouldn't be suprised if Andre doesn't win a fight the whole tourney. And I'm a fan. Dude wasn't ready for these type of fights too much inexperience. Bad management from Andre's camp

uhhh Andre's the new champ sir...

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

Like I told people before I wouldn't be suprised if Andre doesn't win a fight the whole tourney. And I'm a fan. Dude wasn't ready for these type of fights too much inexperience. Bad management from Andre's camp

Dirrell

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

^andre dirrell

And he might get rocked by Arthur but he shoulda got that decision over Froch, he's not too inexperienced to be in there.

^I think he is what made AD and his trainers think that he was going to win a decision in England? He had to KO Froch to win out there no way in hell I wouldhave sent AD to England or even entered him in this tourney.

he was never going to fight a big name with out this tourney tho

I also called Dirrell going 0-3 in this tourney. He's not that nice.

Just came back from Oakland and all i gotta say is...

pimp.gif

My boy is a world champion. I'm glad I got to witness it. My favorite moment in fighter's careers in when they win their first title. Most knowFloyd as the "Money" Mayweather type....but I will always remember my dude as Pretty Boy Floyd, the same person that cried in his corner when hebeat Chicanito for his first world title.
/Blog post

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

JayGunnA wroteyall can have this Ward cat. I am not a fan.
Thank you! Dude's be riding this guy hardddddddd.

Kessler ain't no slouch, dude is tops in the division no doubt so you gotta give it to Ward for beating a better fighter, but Ward man...I can't stand this guy.

Who be riding this dude? I think I'm the only dude on NT that rocks with him...and maybe a couple other Bay dudes on here. Get outta herewith the Ward hate. Like what I was telling the dude next to me at the fight, our SPORT needs a champion like Dre Ward!

Andre killed em all fight long.

I was expecting a lot more from my boy Kessler..
smh.gif

Great fight from Ward though. He better watch out though, he was getting a little too cocky out there. Tonight it worked, but against some of the others, heneeds to watch it.

smh.gif
at Kessler saying the Dre was intentionally headbutting him. And of course, the hometown referee excuse.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom