'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

LA has to figure out how to defeat Nuggets first before they get owned by Cavs...

CAVS here! LeBron!

Originally Posted by foshizzles

LA has to figure out how to defeat Nuggets first before they get owned by Cavs...

CAVS here! LeBron!
hahaha! yeah... kobe needs to beat the nuggets first...
roll.gif

Denver beats L.A. in 6 (i want to see kobe cry and cry - sorry i'm a kobe hater too)

Cavs beats Orlando in 6

Melo vs Lebron - Lebron in 5 (hindi suntukan ah, in 5 games)... Just my prediction!

^easy, blake griffin. It will be another Clipper fail if they select Hasheem Thabeet or Ricky Rubio over Blake

Clutch steal by Ariza, and shot by Buh-buh-buh-Billups! But not enough for Denver to take game 1. This WILL BE an EPIC series!

k-mart sabotaged his teams chances in the dying minutes of the game.such a shame.don't get me started on anthony carter,oh-brother!

good win for the lake show.

Chauncey swagger rubbing off on melo, but nobody else on their team,

clutch 3point shot from chauncey was nice though but a great and intelligent foul by fisher sealed the win, wonder what happened to jr smith though in the end

steal by ariza and cluth free throws from kobe sealed it. billups hitting that corner three made me nervous though hahah lets go lakers!!!

MAGIC won.. WHAT A GAME!

3 POINT SHOOTERS WON.. TURKOGLU AND LEWIS HAD a solid game
hays sayang 49 pt performance ni lebron
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

MAGIC won.. WHAT A GAME!

3 POINT SHOOTERS WON.. TURKOGLU AND LEWIS HAD a solid game
hays sayang 49 pt performance ni lebron
frown.gif

frown.gif
....stunner at the homecourt

This is exactly what I was so concerned about. The Cavs have always had the luxury of "pressure-less" games in their last 8 playoff game run. When itgets close and you start missing shots, you got to have mental toughness and you gotta stick to the game plan or this is exactly what's going tohappen....a meltdown.

3rd quarter onwards was all Lebron and almost nil from his teammates. I hope they get together for a much better 48-miniute game 2 effort and steal 1 on theroad in game 3 or 4.

Cavs all the way!!!

Back
Top Bottom