'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Lakers....
ohwell.gif
what happened?!?! beaten by Rockets w/o Yao and Tmac?!?!?! tsk...

La hou series pretty odd, either the lakers are dumb or the rockets are better off w/o yao and tmac. I even think brgy Ginebra would have a shot on beating LAin a series.

yeah Rockets are playing solid bball. they have nothing to loose, nobody expect them to reach this far.
I think LA will still win game 7. If Nuggets gets Houston in west Finals Houston we have a problem...

IMO: something has to be changed with LA, dont you think? trade walton, and maybe mbenga.. with a some1 like rondo (hehe). Pau and Bynum should push it somemore, especially Odom.

Batman will take care of it..
magpaka- Batman ka Kobe.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

It's hard for me to say this because im a laker fan (diehard) hehe..but in the west I think its goin to be Denver.. and even in the Championships.. theyjust remind me of the Pistons circa 2004.. billups was a perfect fit.. they played solid defense and fluid offense..

SMH @ the Lakers. Scola had a great game, Battier and Artest was all up on Kobe. Rockets played good

I hope to see some adjustments this Game 7. Lets go Lakers!!

@gijace......kaw ha.....we're all feeling low at lala land but don't loose hope.....remember boston also went to game 7s last year and becamechamps.....truth be told, LA's enemy is themselves......seems unthinkable for LA to win against denver even if they close out houston.....hay...the bestteam will win. LA has to get their act together.

put farmar on aaron brooks. brooks is beating fisher with his speed opening up the game for the rockets.

i'm so psyched for win or go home sunday!*KG yell*anything's possible!!!!

let's get it done rockets!

do work orlando!

Back
Top Bottom