'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

My Pistons sucks... hope they can win at least one against the Cavs...
Lakers VS Cavs in the Finals... Lakers in 6.

same team for me for the past 25 years. From Magic, to Sedale, to Van Exel, to D-Fish
glasses.gif
and eventually to Farmar
grin.gif

ladies & gents,damas y caballeros,the playoffs have officially started:chicago beat the celts 105-103 in OT.derrick rose is an effin' beast mayn.

P2 choking on his free throws that should won the game in regulation.

jesus is a no show, age is catching up huhh.

^^ Jesus is not that old though. And he's a shooter... supposedly, your shooting would be the last skill that would decline.. But I don't mind himshooting 1-12 every night
pimp.gif

Derrick Rose just beastin on Boston's d. Celtics really need KG.

Originally Posted by badjustin

blazers all day

tambak blazers m!
roll.gif
jk lng bawi na lng game 2
happy.gif
Yao ming 24pts in 24 mins?? Cmon he didnt even play in the 4th!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

^^ Jesus is not that old though. And he's a shooter... supposedly, your shooting would be the last skill that would decline.. But I don't mind him shooting 1-12 every night
pimp.gif

Derrick Rose just beastin on Boston's d. Celtics really need KG.
i dunno man,did you see how badly he blew that wide open dunk in the first half?and how do you explain that horrid shooting?

cataracts man.

I'm hoping the Bulls come out with the upset. Derrick Rose fan here..
happy.gif

But as for the Finals.. It's gonna be LA and Cleveland.

ROY: Derrick Rose
MVP: LeBron James

MVP: Lebron James
ROY: Derrick Rose
Most Improve Player: Danny Granger
Defensive Player of the Year: Dwight Howard
Eastern Conference Champion: Miami Heat
Western Conference Champion: Los Angeles Lakers
NBA Champion: Los Angeles Lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Philly comes through in a thriller!AI is that dude,you a badd,badd man.. So much for my prediction.I still pick Orlando to win the series.

Yeah..odds are it will be a Cavs-Lakers Finals...to Stern's 'merriment'...hehehe....but who knows? This is where amazing happens :tongue:

Personally, I hoped to see LA-Boston again.
happy.gif

@maxtempo96...hihihi we're cool......the inlines may be Kobe's faves eh? I think everyone else has been wearing their playoffs. I'm sure we'llsee KB's POPs soon, probably next game.

I want to see Boston vs. Cleveland again, specially after their last tiff....hope KG gets back....

My tsiken.....Lakers!

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

miami making me look bad.the heat got spanked by the hawks to the tune of 90-64.
sick.gif

frown.gif

But
pimp.gif
at Iggy's jumper to win it for the 76ers.

Back
Top Bottom