'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

good win for the Lakers... weekend is split for me because my idol and hero Gerry Penalosa lost
tired.gif

I want to see Lebron vs Wade.

Looks like the rockets will make it to the 2nd round, blazers lack experience. Gm 3 Steve Blake fired a 3 to early, Gm 4 they couldn't score in the final 2minutes except for Fernandez's 3.

Bulls should upset the Celtics!

Magic in 7.

I want to see Lebron vs Wade.

Looks like the rockets will make it to the 2nd round, blazers lack experience. Gm 3 Steve Blake fired a 3 to early, Gm 4 they couldn't score in the final 2minutes except for Fernandez's 3.

Bulls should upset the Celtics!

Magic in 7.

Cavs, first team to advance to the 2nd round. Lakers will have their hands full in case they advance to the finals against LBJ and the Cavs.

Cavs all the way, like pareng Ryan!!!
wink.gif

Too bad for the Hornets, I hope they won't lose their will to fight.
smh.gif

i disagree.they basically have the same team from last year.they lost pargo &mike james but added antonio daniels & james posey.aside from the injuriesto peja & chandler & the slow development of julian wright & hilton armstrong,i believe there's a bigger reason why they're stinking itup.the hornets are playing uninspired is what it is.i guess they feel like they've already arrived based on last years surprising playoff run.they'vebeen playing with alot of malase the entire season & this team does not have the make up of a team that can suddenly turn it on in the playoffs.theyalready looked & played defeated entering the playoffs.that's never a good sign.

the bulls on the other hand are ballin' outa their minds.they play with a mission & purpose but lack the cohesiveness &execution that comes withplaying in the trenches together in previous post seasons.

I just wish peja is playing like his 2003-04 season before where he ave 24.2 ppg and made most of his three-pointers unlike now
frown.gif

Mavs advance to 2nd round

Back
Top Bottom