'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

the '08-'09 nba playoffs is fast coming to an end.the east has been conquered.the west has been won.both the magic and the lakers come hungry for theultimate prize.but just like the highlander-there can only be one.

ladies and gentlemen-

*bruce buffer*"it's time!!!

season series:wow:rlando swept lakers 2-0

my thoughts on the series: orlando is in an absolute roll coming into the finals.my biggest concern for the team is complacency that might set in.the minorsurprise of this team making the finals might make them loose focus on winning the whole thing and will end up costing them the series.hedo and rashard willhave to show up and continue knocking down clutch shots.they still present match-up difficulties for the lakers but the two will have problems of their own onD.if howard can consistenly provide points in the post & own up his DPOY caliber game, the laker bigmen are in for a looong series(especially you bynum).
i expect kobe to put up major points as he tries to atone for his shortcomings from the last time he was in the finals.but with that there is always the dangerof kobe being over eager,trying to do too much & trying to win on his own.
overall,i believe the magic will defeat the lakers and claim their first championship.orlando has played more consistently throughout on both ends of thefloor.if they don't get overwhelmed by the sheer joy that a finals birth brings,it's a mortal lock magic wins.
my pick: orlando in 6

The Orlando team that beat the Lakers twice in the regular season is a different team that's now in the finals. Orlando had Jameer Nelson back then whofinished with 27 and 28 points, as the leading scorer in both games. This exposed LA 's weakness, which is guarding against quick and athletic guards whocan penetrate (just as deron williams and aaron brooks has shown in this playoffs). Both games were close too, with just a differential of 3 and 6 points foreach game. So I guess the regular season record won't be indicative of the finals result.

Adidas vs. Nike....hehehe. LA showed up like a surgeon, calculatting, picking apart Denver with Kobe facilitating. If they play like that, they'll bechamps. Orlando will be a good match-up and I think they deserve it. LA's biggest opponent though will be themselves.

Where will the black chamba show up next....NY. hehehe

Yahoo!sports reports:Lebron happy in Cleaveland

"I'm great. I feel great about this situation that's going on," James said. "You want to continue to get better, that's all you canask. We got better and I feel this team will be better next season. You don't want to take a step backward. I think we went forward from the Boston series(a Game 7 loss in the semis) last year."
"Hopefully we can go forward next year."

Cleveland can offer the extension on July 18-the three-year anniversary of him signing his previous deal.

"I don't know," James said when asked if he'll sign. "I haven't thought about it just yet. I'm just going to take time offfrom basketball and not think about contracts or the game period. I'll relax with my family we'll figure out once it comes from them."

if you bought any of that,then i have a monument in Rizal Park i wanna sell you.i take payments via paypal,direct bank deposit or g-cash.

until bron signs an extension,imo he's not gonna stick around past next season.

^^^Lebron is plastik!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

The Orlando team that beat the Lakers twice in the regular season is a different team that's now in the finals. Orlando had Jameer Nelson back then who finished with 27 and 28 points, as the leading scorer in both games. This exposed LA 's weakness, which is guarding against quick and athletic guards who can penetrate (just as deron williams and aaron brooks has shown in this playoffs). Both games were close too, with just a differential of 3 and 6 points for each game. So I guess the regular season record won't be indicative of the finals result.
cosign.

Truth or smokescreen? :

Magic evaluating Nelson's status for NBA finals
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP)-Orlando is evaluating All-Star point guard Jameer Nelson(notes) for a possible return to the Magic lineup for the NBA finals that beginThursday night in Los Angeles.

Magic spokesman Joel Glass said on Sunday that Nelson's rehabilitation from a shoulder injury is ahead of schedule but that his status remains uncertain.

Nelson has been out since early February with what had been called a season-ending shoulder tear.

Magic president Bob Vander Weide told The Orlando Sentinel after Saturday's win against Cleveland that he wanted Nelson to take another MRI and consultwith doctors for a possible comeback.

Nelson has been working out and has said he has full range of motion. But Magic general manager Otis Smith has repeatedly said there is no way Nelson couldreturn this season.

Orlando is playing good without Jameer, if he comes back, it may ruin there team chemistry and there player rotation.. It's a risk for Orlando but if theytry to bring him back, let him be a backup to Skip..

Since LBJ has gone fishing, I'll surely miss those ads of Nike "The MVP Puppets". Never fails to make my day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Since LBJ has gone fishing, I'll surely miss those ads of Nike "The MVP Puppets". Never fails to make my day.
smile.gif
I always watch those everyday!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
3 rings fave ko pero sana gawa pa sila kahit wala sa Finals si LeBron.

^lil dez mvpuppets is the clincher

OT:
OKC and Sactown should try Avery Johnson out
McHale's a good fit for Minn with ALJ and Love
Phila got a great coach with Eddie Jordan, smh at Wiz.. hope Flip brings them back to respectability

Check this out guys! New MVP Puppets vid from Nike. Not as hilarious as the others though.
smile.gif

Andrew only look BIG in the picture. Come game time superman will eat him alive. La's front court is soft, softer than Goldilock's bitbit packs.

Yep they're soft, but Varejao and Z are Fragile, that's the difference in this series IMO..

Bynum+Mbenga+Powell = 18 fouls = 36 free throws for Dwight.

hope he gets revisited by the Magic Ghosts of Finals Past
nickanderson.jpg

Back
Top Bottom