'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

i'm expecting Cavs fans/Laker haters fans to be Magic fans come this finals
laugh.gif
Bandwagon fans FTL

seeing no effort from cavs, and no complimentary players, i guess we'll be seeing LBJ in NYC

lebron quit on his team.look at his body language.he gave up on this game already.i'm a diehard knicks fan but i don't want somebody who can'thandle & rise above adversity to be my teams "savior".

so whats yer opinion on the past ECF series? was it the magic offense? was it the unimaginative plays by the cavs letting lebron do his thing?

this is done, they are giving up as im typing this, 1/2 dreamseason done

as a Laker fan, i would have rather faced LeBron and the Cavs. We're 2-0 against them and our bigger taller frontline will be the key.

Now against Orlando... Dwight gonna eat or soft a** frontline for breakfast lunch dinner
smh.gif
And if we collapse on Dwight... Hedo, Pietrus, and Lewis will be open for 3 . Orlando such an underrated team. Truly the best team in theeast. And like I said previously after 4 games.. i truly belive they were the best of the 4 remaining teams.

Got faith in my squad though
smokin.gif

IMO, Lebron did what he had to do in the series and in the playoffs.

The keys to the Magic coming out as the Eastern Conference Champions

1. Mismatches
> Cavs guards are too small for the Magic (see the height disparity of Delonte and Hedo)
> No one with the defensive prowess to stop or slow down Dwight in the middle

2. Bron's Supporting Cast (especially Mo) and bench not coming through in the series CONSISTENTLY

If the Cavs have any chance of returning to the Finals and overcoming the Magic next year, they will have to bring in a big and STRONG defensive Center orForward to match up against Dwight (heard they are trying to get Shaq. now that would be a nice match up. The original Superman and Most Dominant Ever versusthe Most Dominant today)

Congrats to all Magic fans (if there are any here on NT lol) and good luck in the Finals!!

> Cavs guards are too small for the Magic (see the height disparity of Delonte and Hedo)
Hedo is a PF. Orlando's guards are Courtney Lee, Pietrus, Skip

LeBron maybe the league's MVP and best player in the league now but....

Teamwork vs 1 dominant player all the time. Ask the 2007-08 Lakers or the 1988-90 Bulls.

great job by SVG...congratulations orlando magic..mas ok ang match up ng lakers sa magic
hedo - odom/ariza
lewis - ariza/odom
howard - pau/bynum
kobe - kobe
pimp.gif

etc.etc..
better luck next season cavs.
grin.gif

go lakers!
laugh.gif
tinalo nyo cavs kaya i hate orlando..
roll.gif

yes hedo is a power forward but he often gets played by a cavs guard when the magic runs the pick & roll.that happened in every game of this series.

lebron is gassed.he played the best he could this series but he was straight up pathetic in this,the most important game of the series.

the magic will dismantle the lakers.just wait and see.
wink.gif

It took jordan many years before he can get past the Eastern Conference Championship w/ the PISTONS. will it be the same as lebron? who knows. The thought ofhaving shaq in CAVS lineup is exciting!.. Their pointguard needs to improve, Especially when it needed the most.

man, how can anyone hate Orlando?? Orlando will be my team's next opponent and I can't even hate them. May the best team win, and I have confidencethat it will be my squad.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Teamwork vs 1 dominant player all the time. Ask the 2007-08 Lakers or the 1988-90 Bulls.

I am talking about the defensive match ups. I saw a lot of Delonte guarding Hedo, that's what actually happened in the series until game 5 when Lebron wasactually guarding Hedo
wink.gif

man, how can anyone hate Orlando?? Orlando will be my team's next opponent and I can't even hate them. May the best team win, and I have confidence that it will be my squad.

because they played better against my favorite team and beat them....arggggghh..i'm salty.
grin.gif

I read in a blog someone saying that if KG was healthy, the Cavs would be in the Finals. There really is a point to that. It's really a match up issue.Just like one of the biggest upsets of all time when the 8th seed Golden State Warriors (with Barron and Jackson) burned the 1st seed Dallas Mavericks (withTerry, Howard and Dirk) coz the guards of Golden State were just too quick and too deadly from 3 point range. The Warriors were beaten by the lower seeded UtahJazz in the next round.

This is an interesting Finals. Will Kobe and co. get over the hump of the Magic sweeping them in their 2 regular season games?? We will see. On to theFinals!!!

LET'S GO LAKERS!!

sweeping the lakers in the regular season and beating them in the finals are two completely different things.

my fear for the magic is they may suffer the nj nets complex-just happy to be here in the finals.

match up wise though,the magic got the lakers checked so we're good with that.

no more mvp commercials?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

I am talking about the defensive match ups. I saw a lot of Delonte guarding Hedo, that's what actually happened in the series until game 5 when Lebron was actually guarding Hedo
wink.gif

gotcha
smile.gif

because they played better against my favorite team and beat them....arggggghh..i'm salty.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

I am talking about the defensive match ups. I saw a lot of Delonte guarding Hedo, that's what actually happened in the series until game 5 when Lebron was actually guarding Hedo
wink.gif

hedo was even blowing passed by delonte and this wasn't even in pick & rolls

Back
Top Bottom