'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

guys pwede ko pa bang bawiin yung magic in 7? lol
game 1 palang naman.. kaya pa yan ng magic
gulpi de gulat lang inabot nila sa lakers lol

sa magic tayo! laki ng parada ng mga lakers dito.. hanap na lang ng papago.lol

magic in 7!!!

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

guys pwede ko pa bang bawiin yung magic in 7? lol
game 1 palang naman.. kaya pa yan ng magic
gulpi de gulat lang inabot nila sa lakers lol

sa magic tayo! laki ng parada ng mga lakers dito.. hanap na lang ng papago.lol

magic in 7!!!
kahit gusto ko magic manalo, di ko matiis hindi humanga kay kobe.. ang galing e! kakaiba panoorin.. ganyan feeling ko kay jordan noon

yeah...see the possession when kobe guarding howard down the block, howard didn't even bother to dribble or look at the basket.. starstruck i guess

good win for the lakers.they did what they were supposed to do which is to protect home court.

but we all know championships are not won & lost after game 1.there is still alot of basketball yet to be played.

Kobe is unstoppable, 40 huge points, 1-0....
pimp.gif

great performance by kobe for the game 1 blowout. expect magic to make defensive adjustments in game 2 though.

Phil Jackson is 43-0 in a series if his team wins game 1. That's history though and in the NBA playoffs, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...I am sure AMAZING will

No question about the Lakers talent. It's not just Bryant though he dominated tonight. They have Lamar, Pau, and even Luke who schooled the Magic in theirfirst trip to the Finals since the Shaq-led squad of 1995

^^i know what you're saying bong but phil jackson didn't play this magic team in his previous 42 wins.

history of this series has yet to be written.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

so much for the Lakers front court for being soft! Superboy 1-6 FG
roll.gif

Superman came out looking like Super Inggo
roll.gif

So much about which was the better Magic Finals Team, Shaq's or Dwight's. Hands Down, it's Shaq's.

Shaq was dominant in that series against the Defending Champions Rockets with Hakeem the Dream (the offensive AND defensive Nightmare) in the middle. Game 1of the 1995 Finals was a nailbiter when they went to overtime coz of Nick Anderson's 4 missed free throws. Orlando had home court advantage in that Finalsseries though but still they played better team basketball in game 1 than the Super Inggo led Magic of this year

Let's go LAKERS!!! I no longer hate Kobe... I have no choice
roll.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^^i know what you're saying bong but phil jackson didn't play this magic team in his previous 42 wins.

history of this series has yet to be written.

You are right pareng Tony. This blowout is comparable to what was dubbed as the MEMORIAL DAY MASSACRE when the Celtics blew out the Lakers in game 1 by morethan 30 points I think but then the Lakers came back to win the series in 6 games. That Laker team had Magic, Worthy and Kareem though. The Magic only haveSuperman and he is still inexperienced and inconsistent.

The success of the Magic in this post season has been hinged on Dwight's dominance and the ability of Hedo and Lewis to hit 3 pointers off double teams onDwight. It's just not happening and I believe it will not happen in this series with the Lakers. The Lake Show is not double teaming and the length ofAriza and Odom are really bothering Hedo and Lewis. Hedo can put the ball on the floor to create his shot but Ariza's quickness and length plays wellagainst that. Lewis, on the other hand, is a good offensive weapon in the low post but Pau is just too big for him to play that kind of game. He has troublehitting mid range jumpers off the dribble coz that's not his game. He shoots beyond the arc off of assists and it's also not happening.

Considering the depth and length of the Lakers coupled with the inexperience of the Magic, odds are really against the Magic. That's my fearless forecast,Ton. I am seeing a sweep here and I take back my initial forecast of the Lakers winning in 5 games. Maybe it's coz I hate the Magic so much forouthustling the Cavs and showing them the early exit in the playoffs
roll.gif
Good point though, pareng Tony!!

Let's go LAKERS!!!

^plus the fact that Phil and the Lakers actually grow stronger as a series goes on...PJ is good at studying the opponent...like he said, as a boxer studies hisopponent in a match and goes for the kill when he's measured him. Case in point, the Denver series....Houston was difficult because Yao went out and theteam sorta changed in style IMO.

Here, 1st game (1st round) pa lang, knock down. So odds are really against Orlando. Only way for LA to loose if they show overconfidence and become complacentagain..which the black mamba probably won't allow.

In the spirit of this year's Nba Finals here's my list of the greatest players that never won it all:

1. Stockton/Malone
2. Elgin Bayor (retired after 9 games in 72'season when La won its first championship in LA) Damn tragic.
3.Charles Barley
4. Patrick Ewing
5. Reggie Miller
6. Dominique Wilkins
7.Steve Nash (2 time mvp, never got to finals)
8.George Gervin/ alex english (Prolific Scorers)
9.Pistol Pete
10.Grant Hill/Tmac/nowitzki/yao/Jkidd/AI/LEBRON

IMO lebron will the the greatest ever depending on the championship won or greatest ever not to win a championship after his career is over.

You can add to the list if i missed someone.

Back
Top Bottom