$1,000,000 Hypothetical Propositions

When I'm bored at work, I typically come up with some crazy stunt and ask people would they do it for a million, and the results were HILARIOUS. Justthought I'd see what NT had to say about it.

For $1,000,000 would you:

1) Let Mike Tyson punch you in the face, bare fisted?
2) Let a car hit you going 20-30 mph
3) Eat your outfit? (yes, literally eat your clothes belt, shoes etc,) Dude at work said he'd do it for $500
laugh.gif

4) Wear an ENTIRE suit for a year straight. I'm talkin Mr. Bentley status. You have to keep EVERY item on, shoes and everything
laugh.gif
even when you sleep/shower!!
5) Live inside of your job for 1 year. Rules: you can never go outside. You have to work the maximum everyday and you can't bring a bed in.

My answers:
1) I say DEFINITELY NO! there's a chance of paralasys! a few people said that they would.
2) No. again cats at work said they would.
3) Don't think i'll try this one either, you would be beyond miserable
4) I would actually try this one.
5) No doubt, i would do this one.

Of course people came up with other situations, but theyre not NT appropriate. I won't even say what this one guy said he'll do for just $10,000
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Of course people came up with other situations, but theyre not NT appropriate. I won't even say what this one guy said he'll do for just $10,000
sick.gif

Ewwww
sick.gif

5) Live inside of your job for 1 year. Rules: you can never go outside. You have to work the maximum everyday and you can't bring a bed in.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hmm.. Ralph Lauren store (in my case).. yep I'd do it![/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

When I'm bored at work, I typically come up with some crazy stunt and ask people would they do it for a million, and the results were HILARIOUS. Just thought I'd see what NT had to say about it.

1) Let Mike Tyson punch you in the face, bare fisted? Yes
2) Let a car hit you going 20-30 mph NO
3) Eat your outfit? (yes, literally eat your clothes belt, shoes etc,) Dude at work said he'd do it for $500
laugh.gif
MAYBE
4) Wear an ENTIRE suit for a year straight. I'm talkin Mr. Bentley status. You have to keep EVERY item on, shoes and everything
laugh.gif
even when you sleep/ shower!! HELL NO
5) Live inside of your job for 1 year. Rules: you can never go outside. You have to work the maximum everyday and you can't bring a bed in. SURE

My answers:
1) I say DEFINITELY NO! there's a chance of paralasys! a few people said that they would.

sick.gif

When I'm bored at work, I typically come up with some crazy stunt and ask people would they do it for a million, and the results were HILARIOUS. Just thought I'd see what NT had to say about it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
even when you sleep/ shower!!

My answers:

sick.gif

ennhh....Im not so sure about that brotha

1. old fat Mike FTW
happy.gif

2. yes no

3. throw me some hot sauce and as long as i aint got Jordans on
grin.gif

4. not likely

5. I would but i'm unemployed
ohwell.gif

yea they werent very halirious, very stupid if you ask me
the only ones worthy of an answer was the first two
with that said YES and YES
sometime in your lifetime you might get hit with something in the face the power of tyson's punch, or maybe get hit by a car its pretty common

Originally Posted by Got Him Hardaway

sick.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I'll do it for 5.[/color]
pimp.gif

Oh snaps!
grin.gif

no.

the one that has the best chance is the car i think...but prob would not.

def no to the rest. Can't be eatin my jeans. smh.

my friends and I were coming up with some crazy 1's 1 night....like would you do "1 girl 1 guy 1 cup" with a famous female
roll.gif

or drink a cup of your own piss
sick.gif

or watch a video of your parents having sex without turning away
sick.gif

go down on a girl on her period
sick.gif

I used to think I was pretty gutsy till my friends started coming up with the weirdest of scenarios
laugh.gif

1) yes, without hesitation.
2) maybe
the rest though, no. especially 5. i HATE my job.

-J-

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
even when you sleep/ shower!!

My answers:

sick.gif

ennhh....Im not so sure about that brotha
I didnt mean that the actual questions or my answers were hilarious, i was referring to my co-workers responses
grin.gif

Hmm
For 50 MILLION DOLLARS

would yall
1) let Oprah take a dump on your face.
2) Take a buble bath Butt naked with Kevin Garnet, Dikimbe Mutumbo and Sam Cassel in a 5 foot radius round tub...This means yall will be packed tioht, someonewill be laying down / sitting inbetween ones legs
3) Eat T pains dreadlocks
4) Shave your head bald and get a tatoo "Big Willy Style" on your upper thigh and wear boyshorts and a smedium wifebeater, roll around in mud, andwalk around for a week like that

Id do #1, maybe #3

Back
Top Bottom