$1,000,000 Hypothetical Propositions

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Hmm
For 50 MILLION DOLLARS

would yall
1) let Oprah take a dump on your face.
2) Take a buble bath Butt naked with Kevin Garnet, Dikimbe Mutumbo and Sam Cassel in a 5 foot radius round tub...This means yall will be packed tioht, someone will be laying down / sitting inbetween ones legs
3) Eat T pains dreadlocks
4) Shave your head bald and get a tatoo "Big Willy Style" on your upper thigh and wear boyshorts and a smedium wifebeater, roll around in mud, and walk around for a week like that

Id do #1, maybe #3

Those were not challenging at all.. I'd do all of them.

another one

For 10 grand and a car of your choice,
Let another man braid your hair, but youd have to sit in between his legs...Outside on the steps infront of your projects. and both of yall would have on NOCLOTHES AT ALL.. so his junk will be in contact with your upper back, and youd have a dog collar around your neck and a leash attatched to a lightpost.
would you do it?
10,000 and snow white bimmer does look good though, but not that good
laugh.gif

For a billion:
.Perform oral sex on Bill Gates and swallow.
.Smash an AIDs/STD infected broad raw.
.Do your own version of 2 girls one cup.
.Take an uppercut from Dirty.

I would do all except the uppercut from Dirty...

no to all
would you eat a pizza off of a nyc train during rush hour that a bum has sat on for the entire train ride, start to finish mind you.

am i the only one that rather get hit by the car then mike tyson's fist?

and the others are way too far fetched. clothing is really not edible, but if possible, id do it. showering in a suit, and being successful? and i guess thework one is possible.

and after watching enough man vs. wild, i would def drink my own urine (like abathingapestar mentioned) for a million bucks (nasty yes, but id drink a twelvepack and open the floodgates and get that clear urine after about beer number 11, and piss number 4).

Originally Posted by dreaming of kicks

For a billion:
.Perform oral sex on Bill Gates and swallow.
.Smash an AIDs/STD infected broad raw.
.Do your own version of 2 girls one cup.

.Take an uppercut from Dirty.

I would do all except the uppercut from Dirty...

sick.gif

People these days... Honestly, this dude is sick in the head
laugh.gif

My cousin was hit by a car goin 30 mph and spraind his ankle and had minor scrapes. Fo sho for a million and mike tyson is a sagging vag. One punch go for it.I can think out a lot of things with that cash.

2) Let a car hit you going 20-30 mph
I got hit by a civic while I was skating when I was 12. For a mill I'd do it again
If it was like a big truck or SUV or something...no thanks

Back
Top Bottom