1/29: Cleveland Cavs vs Orlando Magic POST vol. ill be there near courtside

cleveland is 1-3 against the elite this year.... 1 win vs. Boston and a loss each versus Boston, LAL and now ORL......

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LeBron is scared of Dwight Howard.

Straight up.

Anyways, it got ugly but the Cavs still will be ahead of Orlando after tonight. Just hope Z and Redz get back quickly.
you said pg 2 he was waiting for bron.

i dont think brons scared of anyone but you watch all the games, some days he shoots, some days he drives. this isnt the first time hes settled. the magicscore a lot and thats what they did tonight. i wouldnt say 'oh no' like we cant beat em in a series judging by 1 game. magic have '3' allstars so they are legit but you gotta remember we are still w/o 2/5 of our starters. its just 1 game man we'll get it tomorrow. we still have a betterrecord and if we keep it up wed have home court throughout most of the playoffs. hope Z is back in game shape now.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This got ugly FAST.

I wonder if people are finally ready to look at Orlando as a legit contender now....

they are def a legit contender ... but i will say i would not double dwight and close out on the 3 point shooters ... i haven't watched the magic much this year so i don't know how much that has worked ...
This is definitely a solid strategy if you have a guy that can handle Dwight. The C's did this twice with Perkins, and were able to limit theamount of wide open 3's.

Good to have the best record in the league again.

Anyways, this will make the night better....

11k9ze1.jpg

Bron's jump shot blows & until he starts making them, teams won't respect him. LeBronJames is a superstar & the refs aren't going to call many fouls underneath the basket. If this keeps happening, teams will just put a smaller person onthe court & have them guard LeBron. It worked for 90% of the time. What happened to the other 10%? Well, LeBron finally realized he had a smaller person onhim & posted up for an easy basket.

So, We beat the Kings & Wizards but lose to Pistons, Celtics, Magic,Hawks,Hornets, Lakers ?

Games the Cavaliers have lost.

15nosuv.jpg

nybgqp.jpg

212be3a.jpg

98rbrn.jpg

I seriously don't understand what goes through his mind. When he should bedriving he shoots, when he should be posting up he passes the ball, when he is supposed to finish strong he looks for thefoul.

I really wish I could talk to him because maybe there's something we don't understand???

I sure hope so because his decision making can't be THAT bad. He's a pretty smart guy.

OOC, It's like that with any superstar. They are always trying to prove everyone wrong even if it hurts there game

LeBron is going to keep shooting until he doesn't have to hear about his terrible jumpshot anymore. He might not say it doesn't bother him but heprobably hears all the talk about his outside shooting and wants to prove otherwise.

Bron is a smart player and I'm sure he knows that driving will most likely get him a bucket or 2 at the line but like other stars he wants to be able toprove he can do everything.

its just one game, cant win em all. didnt the lakers just lose to the bobcats? you cant expect to win em all. if cavs were at 100% id be a little moreconcerned but im not that worried.

OOC, DWest and Mo are hostin a party tomorrow night at silk after the game. should be a good time if you wanna drink away this loss. they dont get crowded tillate

Originally Posted by belle155

its just one game, cant win em all. didnt the lakers just lose to the bobcats? you cant expect to win em all. if cavs were at 100% id be a little more concerned but im not that worried.

OOC, DWest and Mo are hostin a party tomorrow night at silk after the game. should be a good time if you wanna drink away this loss. they dont get crowded til late

As long as I'm not drinking away a Clippers loss....

Bron just never brings out that killer instinct he has during the playoffs on a normal basis. I like Lebrons game, but dude is so boring to watch duringregular season games. It seems its either they're up 20 and he continues to play well or down 20 and he gives up. Id just like to see him play to win likehe does in April-May, not for show.

32 points in the second half and being outrebounded against a 3-pt shooting team = loss.

LeBron and Mo combined 14-42 = loss.

It's losses like these that show how much we need Z and Delonte back. Our offense was working fluidly before they were injured, and it's nights liketonight I can see LeBron trying to do it all himself and shooting his way to 10-27 with little ball movement.

OC and belle: if I was in Cleveland I'd def. be hitting up the game and West 6th or Cadillac Ranch afterwards...

Back
Top Bottom