1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Originally Posted by im that one

Spoiler [+]
i don't really care. the rumble will conform to me anyway.
I don't even know what this means but it had me
roll.gif

Is there anywhere I can watch Raw live online?

Hate having to stay off the internet for 5 hours to avoid spoilers.

not going to post much during RAW. i'm tired of hitting my post count during the main event every monday.
what up Peep_Game
laugh.gif

edit:

laugh.gif
@ deek.

does an edit count as another post? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Morons. Learn to read.

And begging for spots will not do you any favors getting into the A roster pool.

I hit my post count last monday..How many posts do we get each day?

i really don't want foley to put ziggler "over" because i already think ziggler is over. he doesn't need "hardcore" added to his resume just let the dude wrestle.

plus only dude that needs to be wrestling foley is BIG johnny lol. am i the only one who thought he should've dropped foley in the ace crusher last week??

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

does an edit count as another post? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No.

You and peep game gotta learn how to multi-quote posts and just put them in one post like I have the habit of doing. Much more efficient.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

I hit my post count last monday..How many posts do we get each day?

i seriously hate how dolph has been booked these past couple of months.

dude stayed losing while he was champ.
made to look "sort of" weak against a cornball ryder.
he gets a write off finish against cena like dude wasn't even important.
and now the only way ziggler beating punk is made to be believable is if laurenitis "screws" punk at rumble.

i really dont feel like watching punk and cena team up tonight..
tired.gif

Laurinaitis was never a very good wrestler, but he actually was a pretty big deal in Japan despite what Punk may tell you.
The 2nd entrant into the NT Royal Rumble Pool is..........

None other than my opponent at NTRumble..... YARDFATHER.

God, Cena being Zack Ryder's superhero has made me turn on Zack way sooner than I thought it I would.

This smells like a tag team main event.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Laurinaitis was never a very good wrestler, but he actually was a pretty big deal in Japan despite what Punk may tell you.
The 2nd entrant into the NT Royal Rumble Pool is..........

None other than my opponent at NTRumble..... YARDFATHER.

pimp.gif

Lauranitis was involved in some VERY good tag matches when he was teaming with Steve Williams in Japan.

CENA MEAN FACE... HE'S EMBRACING THE HATE!!!

Am I nuts, or weren't Cena and Punk best friends?

And I'm so sick of Cena sticking up for his little buddy Zack Ryder. It makes Ryder look like such a loser that Cena has to do everything for him.

Why the hell would Cena face Kane tonight?

My cable's on-screen guide actually has him listed as MR. Laurinaitis..They really are trying to make him VKM 2.0 aren't they?..

Back
Top Bottom