1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

enough with this "record" nonsense, we've had like 3 events in a years time.

Get some new material.

Wait, so beating the hell out of Laurinaitis is more important that retaining the WWE Title?

They cannot seriously be giving away Punk vs Laurinaitis with no build. That's terrible.

The 4th entrant to the NT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL IS.............

My banana cat gifting friend.... im that one

I agree guys, having these two square off with no proper build and and on free tv is a mistake..I got a feeling that a nice sized swerve is coming our way..

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]like i said. this is chess not checkers. patience. I'm on fridays, not mondays. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and the fact is, you're a veteran and a loser. deal with it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: #4 ftw.[/color]

Originally Posted by bkmac

Is there any chance Ziggler wins on Sunday?
Nope. All these wins Ziggler is getting on Punk only means Punk is walking out with the belt.

I think something happens in the main event to prevent Punk from putting his hands on Johnny. They're still holding off on the eventual physical confrontation.

That match won't happen or it will be watered down by Ziggler and Thwagger jumping Punk first.

Can I get in on that 2nd RR bracket?

This Highlight Reel is going to be epic...
Has there been a Highlight Reel since Jerciho put HBK through the Jeritron?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jericho still getting big pops.... [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

this is gonna be classic 
laugh.gif

I predict Jericho comes in #30; the last man and winner is in the ring and Jericho gets in and jumps over the rope 

The obscenely expensive Jeritron 5000 is back!

Oh my god the anticipation for him to speak is killing me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom