1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

My life is effed right now. I'm flying into Miami Thursday and won't be getting into MIA until 8:05 and have to wait for my girls flight to get in at 8:35. Cab is 30 mins to our hotel on South Beach. I might miss the biggest iMPACT return ever (for me) FML. And I'll be out of the country for the Royal Rumble/Raw.

This is why I don't take vacations.

My life is effed right now. I'm flying into Miami Thursday and won't be getting into MIA until 8:05 and have to wait for my girls flight to get in at 8:35. Cab is 30 mins to our hotel on South Beach. I might miss the biggest iMPACT return ever (for me) FML. And I'll be out of the country for the Royal Rumble/Raw.

This is why I don't take vacations.

ryanf.gif

Spoiler [+]
swagger21.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just got home from the tapings. Show was so-so. The match of the night was a tag match between kofi/rey vs. kane/del rio. They went for about 20 mins.

Del Rio's swag live.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

It's ridiculous how over Rey and Kofi are with the kids. R-Truth and JTG got huge pops too.
30t6p3b.gif

Nunzio reffed a dark match between Percey Watson and Chavo.
laugh.gif
You were there too?!
eek.gif

Me and my girl were down in Row A of 110 (Damn kids and their need to stand on chairs too see). Where were you?

Del Rio's swag is something special guys. I wasn't feeling him back when I first was put onto him but his style won me over big time.

Nunzio? Didn't even notice
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Did you got to the survey for Triple H's movie? They paid us $20.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just got home from the tapings. Show was so-so. The match of the night was a tag match between kofi/rey vs. kane/del rio. They went for about 20 mins.

Del Rio's swag live.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

It's ridiculous how over Rey and Kofi are with the kids. R-Truth and JTG got huge pops too.
30t6p3b.gif

Nunzio reffed a dark match between Percey Watson and Chavo.
laugh.gif
You were there too?!
eek.gif

Me and my girl were down in Row A of 110 (Damn kids and their need to stand on chairs too see). Where were you?

Del Rio's swag is something special guys. I wasn't feeling him back when I first was put onto him but his style won me over big time.

Nunzio? Didn't even notice
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Did you got to the survey for Triple H's movie? They paid us $20.
pimp.gif

Rko, I was in section 137 row b, so two rows off the floor. And no I didn't even see anywhere to take a survey.

Rko, I was in section 137 row b, so two rows off the floor. And no I didn't even see anywhere to take a survey.

I'm telling you guys. Del Swag is that dude.

Pretty sure I'm front and center in camera when Raw comes into town. (floor) I'll be the guy with the sign that says

"Alberto Del Rio is already the best superstar in the WWE.."

Turn around sign

"...But you already know that."

I'm telling you guys. Del Swag is that dude.

Pretty sure I'm front and center in camera when Raw comes into town. (floor) I'll be the guy with the sign that says

"Alberto Del Rio is already the best superstar in the WWE.."

Turn around sign

"...But you already know that."

I'm going to put together a NTWT Royal Rumble pool. Each person will get a number, 1 through 40. That entrant will be your guy. The winner will get some sort of fabulous prize.

I'm going to put together a NTWT Royal Rumble pool. Each person will get a number, 1 through 40. That entrant will be your guy. The winner will get some sort of fabulous prize.

2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL RULES
  • TO ENTER: Reply in this thread with "I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL".  Do NOT select a wrestler.  Do NOT select a number.  Do NOT reply with any other junk.
  • Entry will be open to all members of Niketalk beginning at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), Friday, January 28.
  • Special early entry will be open to the 67 members that provided their personal information in the NTWT Members Spreadsheet at 9 PM ET (6 PM PT), Thursday, January 27.
  • Any entries received before the specified times will be ignored.
  • Sign ups will close after 39 entries have been received (I receive one of the entry slots).
  • After sign ups close, I will take the 40 entrants and assign a random number between 1 and 40 to each person.
  • Based on your number, 1-40, you will receive the corresponding entrant in the Royal Rumble match this Sunday.
  • The winner of the pool will be determined by the person with the entrant number of the person who wins the 2011 Royal Rumble.
  • The person who wins will receive their choice of either a A) One (1) month subscription to WWEClassics.com or B) $10 donation to the charity of their choice.
This should make things fun this Sunday and increase the interest here in the NTWT.

Back
Top Bottom