$1.99 GAS!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS AGAIN!!!! RECESSION FTW???

Originally Posted by ii2cky

laugh.gif
@ those ppl that bought a dodge with the 2.99 gas deal

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My girl near albany, ny says it's 2.59 and i have 2.83 and i'm only an hour and a half away from her (binghamton area)..i definitely don'tunderstand that at all..

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]National Unleaded Average[/font]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Regular[/td] [td]Mid[/td] [td]Premium[/td] [td]Diesel[/td] [td]E85[/td] [td]**E85 MPG/BTU adjusted price[/td] [/tr][/table]​

[table][tr][td]Current Avg.[/td] [td]$2.589[/td] [td]$2.700[/td] [td]$2.781[/td] [td]$3.391[/td] [td]$2.067[/td] [td]$2.720[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yesterday Avg.[/td] [td]$2.629[/td] [td]$2.742[/td] [td]$2.824[/td] [td]$3.417[/td] [td]$2.094[/td] [td]$2.756[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Month Ago Avg.[/td] [td]$3.643[/td] [td]$3.800[/td] [td]$3.914[/td] [td]$4.084[/td] [td]$2.925[/td] [td]$3.849[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Year Ago Avg.[/td] [td]$2.875[/td] [td]$3.053[/td] [td]$3.164[/td] [td]$3.207[/td] [td]$2.289[/td] [td]$3.012[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Cheapest I've seen for a non-Arco here in Los Angeles was at a Shell near downtown.. $2.75 cash price / 2.83 CC.

Originally Posted by TD The God

There is going to be a fallout due to all these falling gas prices....it's gonna sky rocket back up again - these oil companies aren't making any profit right now.....you'll see

They aren't making profit? Where did you read/hear this?

Ur from wichita? I thought I was the only one
laugh.gif
I moved to ks from mn n I hate it here.. Wichita ks FTMFL!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Living Fresh

You boys enjoy this cheap gas....cause it's going right back up in a few weeks after the election. I'm about to bring the gas cans out and put some on reserve
laugh.gif

Yep. Its always cheap around every election.

Plus the surplus that we bulit up is going to go away with opec cutting production.

Originally Posted by lawinnn

Sorry, maybe I've been under a rock or something these past few weeks but, why are gas prices becoming cheaper?

Because the economic crisis going on around the world has compressed the demand for crude (unrefined or unprocessed) oil. So since the demand is low....do themath

Back
Top Bottom