$1.99 GAS!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS AGAIN!!!! RECESSION FTW???

$2.12 in the midwest. Except I still need to pay 2.42 for premium
grin.gif

Originally Posted by niCke1z

Ur from wichita? I thought I was the only one
laugh.gif
I moved to ks from mn n I hate it here.. Wichita ks FTMFL!!
smh.gif

Dude said i gotta get out of KS A.S.A.P
laugh.gif

oregon- stil about 2.50-#%%. i saw it for 2.79 at one of the expensive gas stations. i hear costco has it for 2.29. i don't have a costco card though.

I almost wet myself when I saw gas for $2.19 today!!! its like im dying to fill up again...its thursday and im still at a quarter tank....gas never lasted methis long before.

its like 2.19 here in dallas. i still dont know how i will adjust to taking the train for good when i move to nyc to pursue college.

15 put my car (malibu) on 3/4 tank
eek.gif
eek.gif

and more surprisingly 15 put my grandmas avalon on 1/2 a tank
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i remember this summer when i was driving it mainly, 25 would barely get it at 1/4tank
smh.gif

It was only a matter of time. People started cutting back because gas was dam near 4 dollars. The gas companies would rather sell 20 gallons at $2.00/gallonthan 10 gallons at $3/gallon.

Gas sitting in tankers aren't appreciating in value.

2.16 in Cincinnati and its wonderful to go to the gas station again. On the flip side the recession got me choosing gas or a can of chicken noodle soup.Don't matter how cheap it is when I don't have the money to buy it
frown.gif

For all you premium buyer whats the attraction? it all makes the wheels move so I'll take the cheap stuff
glasses.gif

lol @ peeps still in the dark.... they aint know that the whole world is in a financial tsunami? and is damnwell near a recession?

the gas has been going down for a whole... it will continue to go down unless OPEC disrupt supply in a big way.

yea gas is/ will be cheaper... but there are many other negative things that are coming, which will easily wash away the 'good feeling of cheap gas'.one simple example would be losing your job or not have $$ for X-mas.

Back
Top Bottom