1 in 3 US families classified as 'working poor" but I disagree

They still want to sell a false image of America with "middle class" being the largest category when really it goes #1 working poor and #2 non working poor

1/3 2/3 1/2 it dont matter.

We are talking BILLIONS of people living pay check to pay check and we are tired of it!

I think the real number is closer to 1/2 to 2/3 of Americans are working poor. I think most Americans that considers themselves "middle class" area really in the working poor category and drank the kool aid thinking that they're middle class.

You wouldn't be wrong. Income is usually the number one item people tend to overreport. The severity of overreporting increases when the questioning is done in-person.

So when the many gonna rise up against all this????
Or are we all just gonna continue reading about it on our phones
And listening to it on the tv
Americans are so p when it comes to ACTUALLY doing something
Ironicallly
Without a gun or some Weapon
Americans are *****made

You speak on it like there are obvious, viable, practical, solutions to the problem.

I mean I know what I'm about to do, I'm dead *** about to leave, but that's an individual solution that's taken years of planning and experience to come to.

You speak on it like there are obvious, viable, practical, solutions to the problem.

I mean I know what I'm about to do, I'm dead *** about to leave, but that's an individual solution that's taken years of planning and experience to come to.
I mean technically there is
if folks REALLY actually voted for the right people
Or I mean
We could do what the folks who founded this country did.
I mean the government is doing the same **** to US
They went to war with Britain for
To gain independence

Or I mean
To gain independence

We'll have to see if voting in the right legislators and policies is a viable solution.

Assuming Trump is gone after this term, I'd love to see decades of progressive correction to generations of ****ery perpetrated by the GOP and just generally systematically racist and classist policy implemented by white men explicitly to aid white men.

I'm not holding my breath though.

I don't view a past solution to a different problem from three centuries ago as practical.

So when the many gonna rise up against all this????
Or are we all just gonna continue reading about it on our phones
And listening to it on the tv
Americans are so p when it comes to ACTUALLY doing something
Ironicallly
Without a gun or some Weapon
Americans are *****made

Yes

Or I mean
To gain independence

Wild right? Conservatives trip me out, they rock the Ben franklin “don’t tread on me” sticker but they are so brainwashed they don’t even realize it.

I mean when it comes down to it 75% if this country is straight ******s. America is the world’s trailer park.

Let’s compare them to the rest of the developed world.

**** even China is making moves and we are regressing.

i wouldn't live anywhere else..
you seriously not comparing living in China to here...with that Orwellian surveillance State they got going on? nahh. :lol:

da United States attracts da most people in da world for a reason.

i wouldn't live anywhere else..
you seriously not comparing living in China to here...with that Orwellian surveillance State they got going on? nahh. :lol:

da United States attracts da most people in da world for a reason.

I’m not saying to move or I want to move.

I’m just saying China’s middle class is rising and ours is falling.

We are the last generation to stand on the shoulders of giants.

A country is only as good as its infrastructure.

America created rail and road in an almost unimaginable level of coordination. We were way better than anyone else for a long time when taking into account all factors.

Now we are stuck with that legacy and crumbling infrastructure but the country no longer operates at a national level. No one is willing to sacrifice and spend tax dollars to revamp this crumbling infrastructure. Same way as we’re unwilling to revamp education or our medical practices or housing.

I’m all for free education thru college, full healthcare for free, and mass spending on public transportation like subways.

But that conflicts with da hemi and let me keep my guns way of living life.

I’m just saying China’s middle class is rising and ours is falling.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-schiller-shrinking-middle-class-20190131-story.html

It turns out that the middle class isn’t stagnant after all.

You know the conventional wisdom. The richest 1 percent of Americans have siphoned off all the income gains of recent decades. Everyone else is treading water. The claim has been repeated so often that it’s taken on the aura of truth. The reality is different: Living standards for most income groups have improved, especially for the upper middle class, which has more than doubled in size.

We know this from a new study by economist Stephen Rose of the Urban Institute, a think tank. Rose subdivided the population into five economic classes. The poor and the near-poor had annual incomes from $0 to $29,999; the lower middle class, from $30,000 to $49,999; the middle class, from $50,000 to $99,999; the upper middle class, from $100,000 to $349,999; and the rich, $350,000 and up. He then examined how each group had fared between 1979 and 2014

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...4dc04a-3a28-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html

We are the last generation to stand on the shoulders of giants.

A country is only as good as its infrastructure.

America created rail and road in an almost unimaginable level of coordination. We were way better than anyone else for a long time when taking into account all factors.

Now we are stuck with that legacy and crumbling infrastructure but the country no longer operates at a national level. No one is willing to sacrifice and spend tax dollars to revamp this crumbling infrastructure. Same way as we’re unwilling to revamp education or our medical practices or housing.

I’m all for free education thru college, full healthcare for free, and mass spending on public transportation like subways.

But that conflicts with da hemi and let me keep my guns way of living life.

Didn't America steal the railroad concept from the Japanese?

Back
Top Bottom