10-10-10 TNA Bound For Glory | THEY Revealed | Angle vs Anderson vs Hardy | RVD vs Abyss (p17)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

-- The latest Rasmussen poll, taken after Monday night's debate, shows that Richard Blumenthal's lead over Linda Mcmahon has grown. He's now up to an eleven point lead at 54% to 43%, with 3% undecided.

- It’s said that Sheamus is locked into a top spot with the company. Some of his supporters include John Cena, Triple H and Randy Orton.

Austin Arieslet go by ROH, WWE already in talks with him. Supposedly his frame is like Cody Rhodes mixed with AJ Styles and has terrific mic skills. Only thing that holds him back is his attitude.

- WWE has talked about doing a live pre-game show for their pay-per-views, in hopes of getting some last minute buys.
(didnt they used to do this way baack with that guy who went to z100 or something)
Todd Pettengill?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

- The plan is for David Hart Smith to turn heel on Tyson Kidd and Natalya, breaking up The Hart Dynasty.

what. the hell.
LOL yeah, because either of these guys have ANY chance of getting over as singles.

vince says he wants to revive the tag division but yet here he goes breaking a team up
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
1. Chris Masters defeated Vance Archer (w/Curt Hawkins).Masters won with a Masterlock after Archer accidentally took out Hawkins. Afterwards, Hawkins beat down Archer and hit him with a flying elbow. Surprisingly, the crowd was chanting "One More Time" for the heel.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

- The plan is for David Hart Smith to turn heel on Tyson Kidd and Natalya, breaking up The Hart Dynasty.

what. the hell.
LOL yeah, because either of these guys have ANY chance of getting over as singles.

vince says he wants to revive the tag division but yet here he goes breaking a team up
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
1. Chris Masters defeated Vance Archer (w/Curt Hawkins).Masters won with a Masterlock after Archer accidentally took out Hawkins. Afterwards, Hawkins beat down Archer and hit him with a flying elbow. Surprisingly, the crowd was chanting "One More Time" for the heel.

The E can't get out their own way, its sad right now...
roll.gif

isnt austin aries the guy who had the jesse the body gimmick in tna?? hes quite smaller than aj and rhodes. hes has a very similar look to chris benoit as far as size and wrestling ability. but like they said his problem is his attitude.....

dude could go far though with a brian pilman type gimmick...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Let's do NT storylines!
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I'd single-handedly destroy you in a promo-off.
Classic thread from '08 of multiple promo-offs: http://niketalk.com/topic/104911?page=16
Started with Grizz and JRS feuding, then splitting into two teams, then for some reason I, when I still had the ninongbrown gimmick, threw Grizz through a barbershop window, then swerved on JRS. Pages before that, you'll see NK and 4w still feuding and DSK posting news without it going to his head
roll.gif

Grizz here.

That is seriously one of my fav. threads of all time.

Most of you turned out to be traitorous bastards....but I still have nothing but love for all you cats.

And happy b-day, Jesse.

You've gone from being notoriously womanless.... To big balling and chilling with d-list celebrities.

I'd kiss you if you weren't so ugly.

Mo, Nino, JRS, DSK, Dragonfly,Club.... even NK (
grin.gif
) What up?

eek.gif
The self-professed NT GOD has graced us with his presence.
Man, we had more swerves in 3 pages of that thread than in a TNA PPV.

Originally Posted by justinhebert

Let's do NT storylines!
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Classic thread from '08 of multiple promo-offs: http://niketalk.com/topic/104911?page=16
Started with Grizz and JRS feuding, then splitting into two teams, then for some reason I, when I still had the ninongbrown gimmick, threw Grizz through a barbershop window, then swerved on JRS. Pages before that, you'll see NK and 4w still feuding and DSK posting news without it going to his head
roll.gif

Grizz here.

Most of you turned out to be traitorous bastards....but I still have nothing but love for all you cats.

And happy b-day, Jesse.

You've gone from being notoriously womanless.... To big balling and chilling with d-list celebrities.

grin.gif
) What up?

What's good Grizz? 
Man...that thread. 
laugh.gif
 @ how DSK was pretty much Kane pre-Summer 2010 status.

It's funny reading how I posted back then compared to now.

We should start that back up again for the lulz. 
nerd.gif

And happy belated 4w.

Joint reporting from MMA Supremacy and Bloody Elbow reveals that Batista is no longer planning for an imminent cage debut and is instead looking towards future involvement with WWE.

“I will not be doing MMA/Strikeforce any time soon. So you can see me in the future of the WWE,

Let's do NT storylines!
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Grizz here.

And happy b-day, Jesse.

grin.gif
) What up?
My man
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Former High-Ranking WWE Producer & Writer Joins TNA Management
Former WWE producer/writer Bruce Pritchard has joined TNA's production staff, reports Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net.

Pritchard was reportedly at today's agents meeting going over plans for tonight's live episode of TNA Impact.

In August, Pritchard had an informal "TNA audition" during an interview with the Monday Night Mayhem radio show. Pritchard was outspoken about the TNA product and said they "need a lot of help" and "need to make some drastic changes."

"I don't know if they would be willing to make those changes or not, but if they were willing to make those changes, then it may be a good fit. It has to be a good fit for them and for me," he said. "To say I would/yes, I can't say that. To say I would say no, can't say that either. I would have to listen to what they had in mind and go from there.

"But at this point, I think the show's a mess, and I'm not saying anything here that I wouldn't say to them. You need help, you need some direction, some kind of stability, or some kind of direction to get the rutter in the water and moving forward. Right now, they are bailing; they are just trying to get water out of the boat."

I guess there goes the rumors of Brother Love coming back for The Undertaker.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ that old thread.

What's up Grizz?

What happened to your old sn?

Let's do NT storylines!
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Grizz here.

And happy b-day, Jesse.

grin.gif
) What up?

where have YOU been? Getting tapped by white belts? Probably

- As Daniel noted before, WWE Legends Jimmy Snuka, Jake Roberts and Terry Funk were confirmed today as playable characters in WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011. Yoshi Tatsu and Gail Kim were also officially announced. Below is the updated announced roster coming out of a few recent reveals:

SmackDown: Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Undertaker, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Edge, Big Show, Jack Swagger, Shad, Vance Archer, JTG, Finlay, Luke Gallows, Matt Hardy, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, MVP, Hornswoggle, Paul Bearer, Michelle McCool, Layla, Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly.

RAW: Mr. McMahon, Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Miz, John Morrison, John Cena, R-Truth, Triple H, Evan Bourne, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Primo, Ted DiBiase, William Regal, Zack Ryder, Vladimir Kozlov, Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, Ezekiel Jackson, Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Melina, Eve Torres, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Natalya and Maryse.

Others: Chris Jericho, Mike Knox, Shelton Benjamin, Shawn Michaels, Batista, The Rock, Steve Austin, Bret Hart, British Bulldog, Lex Luger, Terry Funk, Jake Roberts and Jimmy Snuka.

tonightspike.jpg
headerlive2.jpg

TNA's live "Before the Glory" episode of Impact is tonight on Spike TV followed by a live hour of "Reaction" completing the build-up to Sunday's Bound for Glory PPV.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
-- The main attraction match tonight is Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley in a Last Man Standing match. The match will also serve as a preview for Fortune vs. EV2 in a Lethal Lockdown match at the PPV.

-- TNA has also announced a 25-man, $100,000 battle royal involving all of the wrestlers scheduled for the PPV and an "open invitation" for Rob Van Dam to appear on the show prior to facing Abyss at the PPV.

-- An item TNA president Dixie Carter announced last month is a "big change" that will begin on tonight's show and continue forward for Impact.

-- Also scheduled for tonight's Impact is Knockouts champion Angelina Love & Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne & Tara for the rights to the "Beautiful People" tag team name and the debut of the "The Shore" gimmick featuring new TNA wrestler Rob Eckos.

-- Hulk Hogan was scheduled to return to make his Impact return tonight. However, it seems unlikely he will make the show to promote the scheduled Nash & Sting & Pope vs. Joe & Jarrett & Hogan six-man tag match at the PPV due to the condition of his back.

-- TNA will have the final hype for Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson for the vacant TNA World Title at the PPV on Sunday.

Long Term Plans for Cena/Nexus Angle
WWE does have a long-term plan for the angle with John Cena and Nexus. It’s said that the angle will get where it’s going sometime in January with the payoff coming at WrestleMania.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

WWE does have a long-term plan for the angle with John Cena and Nexus. It’s said that the angle will get where it’s going sometime in January with the payoff coming at WrestleMania.

From what I've read/heard, they have a final outcome planned for this storyline, but they don't have week to week things planned to get to that final result.  I don't know if that's the best way to go about thing....

Originally Posted by theDEEK

From what I've read/heard, they have a final outcome planned for this storyline, but they don't have week to week things planned to get to that final result.  I don't know if that's the best way to go about thing....

I was fearing that.

- The feeling within WWE creative is that things need to change and be shaken up. It’s expected that something big will be happening soon and it may have been decided on already, but is being kept a secret and most of the creative team doesn’t even know what it will be. It’s being said that things will be different in January of next year. Since nobody knows what that means, nobody can tell if it’s going to be a good or bad thing.
Was I the only one who read this? I was LOL'ing at how vague it was...
  • WWE creative feels things need to change and shake up
  • expect something big will happen soon that may have been decided already
  • it's a secret and most of creative doesn't know what it is
  • things will be different in January
  • nobody knows what that means
  • nobody knows if it's good or bad
  • Huh?
  • What?...What?
Not coming at you GotHoles...whoever wrote that up told us absolutely NOTHING.

My man Grizz making his annual appearance in the wrestling thread.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
It's not the same without your OG SN tho'...holla @ Meth and see what's up.

Cole's RAW replacement(I'm assuming) made his commentary debut tonight. His name is Scott Stanford.

He's only okay so far..his voice sounds like he should be calling a football or baseball game, though.
laugh.gif

I'm kinda excited for Mickie tonight 
nerd.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

eek.gif
 Damnnnn I forgot that's tonight.
I missed seeing her fine thick self on my TV for ages now. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom