10/18 Week 6: Bills (1-4) @ Jets (3-2) Vol. J-E-T-S 4:15PM CBS

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

What the *%%# is up with all of these cream pie signatures? Must be an MLB thing because the only cream pies I know about are the ones I leave on Mikes girls stomach.

FAIL

eek.gif

FINGERTIPS!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What the *%%# is up with all of these cream pie signatures? Must be an MLB thing because the only cream pies I know about are the ones I leave on Mikes girls stomach.

eek.gif
smh.gif
Don't worry, that fatty is talking about
coconut-cream-pie-sliced.jpg

Put BigMike23 in there, even that illiterate bafoon would do better than these cats.

Why's everyone taking shots at my son Mike for?
laugh.gif

Lee Evans
eek.gif

CANT BELIEVE ANY TYPE OF EVENT WOULDA TAKEN THE BACKPAGE FROM THE GIANTS BAD GAME BUT SANCHIZE AND HIS %*!% SHOW WILL BE DOING THAT

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

eek.gif
smh.gif
Don't worry, that fatty is talking about

I heard about you Mr. Lawn Gnome. I'm so proud.
smokin.gif

Yeah, he juggled... Should be no catch. I stand corrected.

Nice effort though.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

FAIL
How u creampie on a girls stomach
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom