10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDORK

4ypf0y9.gif

42206496si4.gif

mvp1xx6.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i like you man. you're a breath of fresh air compared to the same old crap cut. But don't use GIFs of you with MY title. First and Last warning. Thanks. Thee Alpha Male.[/color]

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow samoa joe is as good as gone. the amount of jobs this guy does is terrible. yea he looks like hes in the worst shape of his career and wears the most generic looking biker shorts since the 80's but he can go with the best of them. i do hope wwe can give him a chance and get him in shape and get him to fued with cm punk in the main event picture...

You snorting Jeff Hardy's dope again?
Well I don't know about in the main event, but a feud with CM Punk would produce some great, great matches. I think people really forget how awesome a motivated Samoa Joe is.

im pretty sure 4wrestling is saying the wwe would never give joe a chance rather than him saying joe is trash but i think they just might. there was some good wrestling and wrestlers in the main event the last decade. guys like kurt angle, eddie g, chris benoit, etc. who knows maybe the wwe will go that route again.

^^^toine, dont know about u but those graphics are ok, i thought they would be better.

anybody watching impact tonight???

ill be watching for the main event. but unfortunately my cable company only has spike tv on west coast feed. feelsbatman

Tonight will be the 1st time in awhile that I may watch Impact from start to finish. Wish me luck.

Oh, here's the WWE Superstars line-up if you didn't already catch it or anything:

- Ted Dibiase vs Jinder Mahal (13:00)
- Santino vs Heath Slater (7:00)
- Air Boom vs Mike McGillicutty & Drew McIntyre (15:50)

I don't think you could form a more boring, less charismatic team than Drew & Mike Mc. Luckily they don't stay on offense long.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by theDORK

i like you man. you're a breath of fresh air compared to the same old crap cut. But don't use GIFs of you with MY title. First and Last warning. Thanks. Thee Alpha Male.

I understand man. I'm tryin to hit up one of these anyway.
mvpchampiq9.gif

I got Super Bowl dreams now, so you can have my division titles. 

Are there any Xpac fans

Not like "oh hes ok"

But like fanatic fans

Like people comfortable enough to say hes inn the top 10

Never met one of these people

Seems comical
grin.gif

^^^X-Pac's in my top 20 of personal faves, which also has DDP, AJ Styles, Test, R-Truth, and some others.

The Direct Auto Insurance commercial is sooooooooo bad, but hey, at least they're giving TNA money.

The piped in crowd noise during this Velvet promo is ridiculous.  The crowd is sitting there, but it sounds like The Rock just came out.  C'mon TNA.

Mick Foley Return to WWE Announced
Mick Foley is being advertised on the 11/14 Raw show in Boston,  a three-hour show which will also be the next appearance of The Rock, as the go-home show for Survivor Series.

The build for Survivor Seres and the return of Rock will start on this Monday's Raw.

It's crazy that Kurt can work this match at all with the condition he was in after Bound for Glory.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

^^^X-Pac's in my top 20 of personal faves, which also has DDP, AJ Styles, Test, R-Truth, and some others.

Dont know if your joking

but to each his own
smile.gif

4wrestling wrote:
TEST???????   
Personal faves are different (mostly) from all time lists. I was a Test fan and thought he could have easy moved up the card had HHH not literally and
figuratively dropped a sledgehammer on his career. Plus he was a very athletic big man how actually had a nice moveset until steroids took a toll on him.
And I've been watching R-Truth since he was K-Kwik, always been fan.

Damn, Robert Roode's speech nearly made me feel like *I* was about to fight for the World title. I don't really like the instant title change, but I like
the storyline that could develop with Storm and Roode if done right.

Originally Posted by chino905

D Lo and Al Snow was about to throw down just now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 D-Lo's head shaking back and forth killed me

4wrestling wrote:
The piped in crowd noise during this Velvet promo is ridiculous.  The crowd is sitting there, but it sounds like The Rock just came out.  C'mon TNA.
laugh.gif
 I was honestly thinking "man, this TNA crowd is loud", until the camera panned around. And Karen is so good in that roll. She reminds me of Steph being
a complete &@^#( from 99-01.

Back
Top Bottom