10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

GotHolesInMyStockings wrote:
now, u have a 1 on 1 match with your old pal hombrelobo at the NTRaw SuperShow with me as the special ref. and GHIMShoes as the special enforcer.

now heres the giving part........I'm going to give u a second match that night against Brasilian.
Sorry, honey, I won't be participating in that.
I'm predicting my match with Lobo to go over the slotted time.
Maybe next time, pumpkin.

^^what do u mean u wont participate?

u either participate or u are off NTSeries and u wont have a match with lobo. Add to that, u wont get a title shot for a long, long time.

wow samoa joe is as good as gone. the amount of jobs this guy does is terrible. yea he looks like hes in the worst shape of his career and wears the most generic looking biker shorts since the 80's but he can go with the best of them. i do hope wwe can give him a chance and get him in shape and get him to fued with cm punk in the main event picture...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow samoa joe is as good as gone. the amount of jobs this guy does is terrible. yea he looks like hes in the worst shape of his career and wears the most generic looking biker shorts since the 80's but he can go with the best of them. i do hope wwe can give him a chance and get him in shape and get him to fued with cm punk in the main event picture...

You snorting Jeff Hardy's dope again?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is that Scott Hall episode online somewhere?[/color]

Add to that, u wont get a title shot for a long, long time.
brian-pillman-o.gif

I've been here for years, and I've never received a title shot.
So you're threatening to not give me something I've never received.
Bless your wee little heart.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Add to that, u wont get a title shot for a long, long time.
brian-pillman-o.gif

I've been here for years, and I've never received a title shot.
So you're threatening to not give me something I've never received.
Bless your wee little heart.

what do u think the power rankings are for.
think of it as a bound for glory series type of ranking.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Well I don't know about in the main event, but a feud with CM Punk would produce some great, great matches. I think people really forget how awesome a motivated Samoa Joe is.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]whoever missed it, like myself, here it is. damn..........[/color]

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Well I don't know about in the main event, but a feud with CM Punk would produce some great, great matches. I think people really forget how awesome a motivated Samoa Joe is.

Samoa Joe can still go. Honestly, all he needs to do is get back in shape. I would pay to see Punk/Joe for sure.

^^^^^agree!!!!!!!!!! im pretty sure joe has been in  more 5 star matches then anyone in the U.S?

Quit dreaming. This is WWE we're talking about.

DON'T TELL ME TO STOP DREAMING, CATMAN.

Edgar, I believe Joe has been apart of 3 five star matches in the United States in the past decade. 

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Samoa Joe can still go. Honestly, all he needs to do is get back in shape. I would pay to see Punk/Joe for sure.
He can still go for sure. Like you said he needs to get back in shape, but you can definitely tell that he doesn't want to be in TNA anymore either.

Man..there is quite a few potentially good feuds/matches for him in WWE.

Joe/Punk
Joe/Bryan
Joe/Ziggler
Joe/Swagger
Joe/Christian
Joe/Orton
Joe/Regal
Joe/Del Rio

etc.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Quit dreaming. This is WWE we're talking about.

DON'T TELL ME TO STOP DREAMING, CATMAN.

Edgar, I believe Joe has been apart of 3 five star matches in the United States in the past decade. 

yea i mean who has more then him in the us right now? punk has 2 hbk has 2 etc..... joe needs to focus and get in shape 

– Vince McMahon is said to be high on Cody Rhodes after lacking faith in the second generation wrestler in the past.

Reportedly, the WWE head would not commit to promoting Rhodes as a top level star because he felt he overacts.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First... Joe will never come to WWE, WWE didn't make him and he looks like a ball of sh--. I like Joe and what he does. One of my favorite recent matches are of him and angle going. Was a great match. But IF he, on the very long shot, does come he will be buried something vicious. But his look is something wwe will not want. Especially with Brodeous or however the hell it's spelled getting pushed. (are they the same wrestler, not close. but they are both fattys.) Vinny Mac will for sure not want two fattys around. Either way, he'll never amount to anything and might as well stay put. Not like it'll be much better, at least he was Something with TNA and could be again at some point. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I really hope cody drops that stupid semi ******ed voice he does as well. And hope to god he never laughs again.[/color]

Cody Rhodes is Dr. Doom, though. He'll never not overact!

Regarding Joe, never say never in this business. He would have to politic his way in (Cena, Punk) and if that was the case I don't think he would be buried. Who knows though. I would love a Joe/Clay tag-team.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Spoiler [+]
4w J Wringle,

There is only one more spot for the NTRaw spot. One more man to add to the greatest force the NTWE has ever seen in it's 1 month history. 4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, and TennHouse2. The dream team is almost complete, there's only one more thing to do.

You don't add a has-been Alex Ryder wannabe like Mister916.
You don't add JNSQ, he's already lost to his own personal vendetta against our head booker.
You don't add Hymen_man while he still needs to finish fat camp
You don't add GHIMS who'd just create 3 more foot themed copies of himself and takeover team Raw.

No, what you do is reunite the greatest young tag team this industry has ever seen. TheDeekHouse2.

tumblr_lsvyrp1e3E1qb8rrto1_250.gif

Contract negotiations are set and all we need is your approval.

4wrestling.. Recruit the real reason that NTDown is trembling in their boots. Recruit the #8 overall worker in this company. Recruit the most-must-see-NTWE superstar in history... TheDEEK.

I trust you will make the right decision come Sunday.

tumblr_lol1maDx9y1qdm9wz.gif

4ypf0y9.gif

It's nice to see you bout to get your shine on in a tag team DEEK, you'll need somethin to distract
from the two straight pinfalls you bout to have to me....that is, if you do make that final spot. I can't see
anybody the COO would had anyway, cause it's not a lot of true star power over there.Me and you
bout to have a big time match, and still that Supershow. I don't even have to look at the rest of the card
to know we got the best spot on there.
42206496si4.gif

But the crowd knows this will be the best forgone conclusion match they ever seen. This WILL
be a most must see match, but the result is already penciled in with the victor being NTWE's ONLY
prime time player. I'm not the only resident MVP just for any reason man, and with the way the
NTDown roster has stacked up, there's no reason for us to be "trembling" kid. We are loaded, and
even if you get that final spot, we not worried, we just wanna win, and got all the power to do it.
But I'm pullin for you man, you NEED that NTRaw spot, it's only gonna make both my wins look
even better.

mvp1xx6.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Ginyu Force and Hangover endings to those Botchamania videos.

He would have to politic his way in (Cena, Punk)
Are Joe and Cena good friends?

I know he and Punk are close.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Joe in the WWE, partly because one of NTWT predictions would come true.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983
Cena and Joe used to do freestyles in the locker room and on the travelling buses when they'd go to UPW shows
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure they still keep in contact cause of Punk.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

MORE WWE News & Notes [emoji]174[/emoji] (cont.)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watching some of NXT right now, I'm hating Kaitlyn's new ring attire. Not flattering on her at all, especially those damn tennis shoes
laugh.gif

Maxine's ring attire on the other hand
pimp.gif
devil.gif
....but Maxine's face
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom