10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I wish I had some assistance with viewing this.

Me too, my stream just went out
nerd.gif

An AWESOME opener.  If this isn't match of the night, then it's probably going to be a GREAT show.  Back and forth.  Near falls.  Reversals.  Dolph hit a Rocker Dropper but couldn't get the pin.  He lost his cool, screaming at Bryan that he doesn't deserve to be in the ring with him.  Bryan rolled him up and locked in the Labell Lock to get Ziggler to tap clean in the middle of the ring.  Crowd was WAY into this match and love Bryan.  Hopefully WWE takes note.

After the match, Vickie got in the ring and screamed at the ref.  The ref had enough and kicked Ziggler and Vickie out to the back.

Backstage, Miz took credit for Bryan's win.  Sheamus and CM Punk interrupted him.  Then Santino came in looking for snacks and beverages.  It was a good segment.

An AWESOME opener.  If this isn't match of the night, then it's probably going to be a GREAT show.  Back and forth.  Near falls.  Reversals.  Dolph hit a Rocker Dropper but couldn't get the pin.  He lost his cool, screaming at Bryan that he doesn't deserve to be in the ring with him.  Bryan rolled him up and locked in the Labell Lock to get Ziggler to tap clean in the middle of the ring.  Crowd was WAY into this match and love Bryan.  Hopefully WWE takes note.

After the match, Vickie got in the ring and screamed at the ref.  The ref had enough and kicked Ziggler and Vickie out to the back.

Backstage, Miz took credit for Bryan's win.  Sheamus and CM Punk interrupted him.  Then Santino came in looking for snacks and beverages.  It was a good segment.

Back
Top Bottom