10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

Ref bump.

Cena gets up on the apron.  Orton threw Barrett into Cena knocking Cena off the apron.

Nexus runs in.  They all attack Orton.

Cena is back.  He attacked Nexus (not Barrett) and threw them out of the ring.  Barrett yells at Cena, but Cena says he had to get Nexus out of the ring so the ref didn't see them.  Well, I guess that makes sense.

Orton in control.  Hits the hangman DDT.  Orton ready for the RKO.

Cena gets in the ring.  He hits Barrett with the FU.  The ref calls the match.  Orton is disqualified and Barrett wins by DQ.  Cena gets the belt and hands it to Orton, and Orton hits Cena with the FU.

Orton celebrated, and then hit Barrett with an RKO.

Such a weak ending, and takes the heat away from the angle because now Cena has attacked Barrett.  Ugh.

Great opener.  Not much after that.

Ref bump.

Cena gets up on the apron.  Orton threw Barrett into Cena knocking Cena off the apron.

Nexus runs in.  They all attack Orton.

Cena is back.  He attacked Nexus (not Barrett) and threw them out of the ring.  Barrett yells at Cena, but Cena says he had to get Nexus out of the ring so the ref didn't see them.  Well, I guess that makes sense.

Orton in control.  Hits the hangman DDT.  Orton ready for the RKO.

Cena gets in the ring.  He hits Barrett with the FU.  The ref calls the match.  Orton is disqualified and Barrett wins by DQ.  Cena gets the belt and hands it to Orton, and Orton hits Cena with the FU.

Orton celebrated, and then hit Barrett with an RKO.

Such a weak ending, and takes the heat away from the angle because now Cena has attacked Barrett.  Ugh.

Great opener.  Not much after that.

What an absolutely terrible finish to an alright PPV.

When the commentators don't even know what the %+#% is going on, you know you dun goofed. Crowd didn't know how to react.

Idiot writers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

When the commentators don't even know what the %+#% is going on, you know you dun goofed. Crowd didn't know how to react.

Idiot writers
30t6p3b.gif

Of course they know what was going on, they were just selling the finish

Mark.

Idiot writers
30t6p3b.gif

Mark.

With the NBA season coming up I don't care for this crap anymore they should have just turned Cena heel already.

With the NBA season coming up I don't care for this crap anymore they should have just turned Cena heel already.

creative drops the ball yet again, and the show has 15 min to spare

i wonder what a person who actually pays for this instead of free streams is sayin right now

bryan/ziggler match is easily match of the year candidate

creative drops the ball yet again, and the show has 15 min to spare

i wonder what a person who actually pays for this instead of free streams is sayin right now

bryan/ziggler match is easily match of the year candidate

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

PPVs like this are the current wrestling product from WWE & TNA is why I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to.

Fixed

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

PPVs like this are the current wrestling product from WWE & TNA is why I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to.

Fixed

Originally Posted by Club29

Idiot writers
30t6p3b.gif

Mark.
Yeah, which explains why they pieced together the finish after watching the replay.
eyes.gif
They initially made it seem like Cena turned on Barrett and were speechless just as the crowd was.

Tom.

Originally Posted by Club29

Idiot writers
30t6p3b.gif

Mark.
Yeah, which explains why they pieced together the finish after watching the replay.
eyes.gif
They initially made it seem like Cena turned on Barrett and were speechless just as the crowd was.

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom